Rose International INC Database Administrator in Andover, Massachusetts
Position Title: Database Administrator
Position Number: 280138
Location: Andover, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Cloud, Database, Design
*C2C IS NOT ALLOWED*
“Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates. DESIGN, DATABASE, CLOUD”
Job Title: Database Specialist
Location: Andover MA
Start Date 4/2/18
End Date 10/1/18
MongoDB DBA, Configuration, Tuning, Performance, Maintenance, Design
• Discover the opportunity to join an international, dynamic, and responsible company that fosters the development of all its people around the world.
• Every day, we empower employees to achieve more and experience exciting careers.
• Find out how our values and unique position make client the employer of choice.
• client is connecting millions of smart devices from buildings, data centers, industrial plants and infrastructure to the Cloud to provide innovations solutions to address sustainability and reduce costs.
• As a MongoDB Database Administrator, you will be an integral part of the team responsible for building company''s application suite.
• Our ideal candidate will bring solid skills in MongoDB, specifically configuring, monitoring and tuning for performance.
• Your top priority is ensuring stability, reliability, and recoverability as the database platform and applications evolve.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Configure and monitor MongoDB and relational database instances
• Tune and maintain database performance
• Actively participate in the design, development, and maintenance
• Diagnose and debug issues in a production environment
• Collaborate with developers in an Agile environment#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)