Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company GreenLake Private Cloud – Product Manager in Andover, Massachusetts
GreenLake Private Cloud – Product ManagerAndover, Massachusetts
What you need to know about the job (#need-to-know)
Related Content (#related-content)
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions that advance the way people live and work. What sets us apart? Our people and our relentless dedication to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
We are a team of doers, dreamers and visionaries; inspired by our purpose and driven by our strategy. We live by our three values: partner, innovate and act.
Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead, always pushing to discover what’s next. Every day is a new opportunity to advance and grow ourselves, our company and the industry. Some people call it an obsession, we call it a way of life.
What you need to know about the job
Primary Location:Andover, Massachusetts
Other Locations:Roseville, California, United States of America; San Jose, California, United States of America; Houston, Texas, United States of America
Shift:No shift premium (United States of America)
Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE) advances the way people live and work. We bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions, helping our customers make their mark on the world.In the Software Business Unit (SWBO), we believe in innovation and it is our mission to develop and define the next generation of software-enabled solutions.
HPE Greenlake is looking for seasoned, talented product manager to join a talented product management team to help in the mission of accelerating GreenLake for private cloud offerings while focusing on the end to end customer experience.If you enjoy challenge, learning and be part of great team this is your opportunity.
The HPE GreenLake Software team is currently looking for a seasoned product manager with a passion to create amazing customer experiences. HPE GreenLake’s mission is to bring the cloud experience everywhere: to the edge, the datacenter, or a colocation facility. Getting there takes more than just building great individual as-a-Service offerings to run customers’ workloads. It takes attention to the customer’s entire journey from trial to onboarding to consuming services to billing to upgrading. The Senior Product Manager will work with teams from various disciplines within HPE to create a desirable customer experience across this lifecycle. Sometimes you’ll be creating software, other times you’ll be reimagining legacy processes or systems. You’ll exemplify the HPE beliefs Courage Over Comfort and Push for Better, not accepting that something that worked for years is good enough to move HPE GreenLake forward.
Your work will help shape the customer experience delivered in the new HPE GreenLake Central platform and beyond.You will play a broad role including both inbound tasks (defining strategic requirements, working with Product Owners to design features, prioritizing roadmap items, etc.) and outbound ones (creating marketing collateral, socializing product vision, enabling go-to-market teams, and the like).
• Independently leads and drives the end to end strategy and operational product roadmap for one or more complex products or a product portfolio.
• Builds and delivers the value proposition, target customer segments, and business case to bring innovative and disruptive products to market for a product portfolio with respect to the whole company product portfolio (i.e. Product configuration mix, Revenue/Margins, financials, market share).
• Synthesizes market requirements (MRD) into marketing/customer details through having intimate customer knowledge and business, financial and industry market acumen.
• Guides key stakeholders on the portfolio strategy across all phases of the lifecycle (e.g., planning, development, launch, management, exit).
• Creates and drives goal alignment and collaborates across one or more products' value chain partners to optimize margins and enable success of products per plans across the product lifecycle. (ie. Engineering: product development, Supply Chain: SKUs, inventory and Marketing: marketing and pricing strategies and Go To Market Plan).
Education and Experience Required:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in computer science, engineering or related field of study. MBA or advanced degree in computer science or engineering preferred.
• 10+ years of work experience in related field
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry
Knowledge and Skills:
• Extensive team skills and ability to cross functionally drive/influence work through others, ability to mentor and lead teams to achieve results for complex, ambiguous projects.
• Extensive skills in cost efficient solution building, financial performance metric creation and analysis
• Extensive business acumen and knowledge of root cause analysis and problem detection.
• Technical understanding and knowledge of the relevant industry and ability to provide product specific technical training to the team.
What we can offer you:Extensive benefits, a competitive salary and participation in the shared values and purpose that make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers! At HPE, our goal is to provide equal opportunities, flexible work-life balance, and constantly evolving career growth.If you are looking for challenges in an exciting, supportive and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Continue the conversation by clicking apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers. Join us and make your mark!Find out more about us and follow us on:https://www.facebook.com/HPECareershttps://twitter.com/HPE_CareersHPE is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Veterans/Disabled/LGBT and Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to diversity and building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We do not discriminate and all decisions we make are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need. Our goal is to be one global diverse team that is representative of our customers, in an inclusive environment where we can continue to innovate and grow together.
HPE is an equal opportunity employer/Female/Minority/Individual with Disabilities/Protected Veteran Status