Rose International INC Software Engineer - Senior in Andover, Massachusetts
Position Title: Software Engineer - Senior
Position Number: 289222
Location: Andover, MA
Desired Skill Set:
Angular 2, C, C#, C++, Java, Spring Framework
C2C and STEM-OPT are not available
Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.
Title: Senior Software Engineer
Location: Andover, MA 01810
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm
Duration: 7/2/18 – 1/1/19
Schedule: M-F 8am-5pm
Key Components: AWS, IoT, MicroServices Architecture, Open Source technologies, continuous integration, continuous deployment.
Senior AWS IoT Software Engineer
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
· AWS Certified Solutions Architect preferred
· 3-5+ years'' experience with cloud computing on AWS using cloud native tools to meet the needs of customers and the organization.
· Experience developing in a Microservices architecture
· Experience with distributed cross-platform applications, containerization, orchestration and security.
· Experience with one or more Enterprise messaging patterns, protocols and implementations (RabbitMQ, AMQP, MQTT, STOMP, etc.)
· Experience with open-source technologies such as Spring, Hadoop, Spark, Mesos
· Good knowledge and experience on software quality process/assurance including automation testing, unit/integration testing, design/code review, code profiling and software continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment pipelines (CD).
· Agile/Scrum experience a plus#CBRose#
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify).
(Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)