Collabera Technical Writer in Andover, Massachusetts
• Understands validation concepts in order to produce documentation for validated systems;
• Provides evidence of compliance with legal, business and regulatory requirements;
• Translates highly technical software functions/features into process driven user friendly materials to support implementation and training of applications;
• Liaises with clients or developers to gather information;
• Organizes, synthesizes medical and business literature, and writes clear, accurate reviews of the literature.
• Creates operational and system qualification documentation in support of Messaging Services implementation.
• Develops Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), training materials, and user manuals.
• Years of Experience 5-7.
• The technology technical writer provides technical writing, administrative, and logistical support for technology projects.
• The current technology project involves the re-filing of a vaccine manufacturing process using historical data and risk based approach.
• Proficiency in MS Word and Excel, and experience in the use of web-based applications
• Technical writing (technical writing experience in the area of biopharmaceutical or vaccine manufacturing is preferred)
• Ability to carry out basic calculations in support of data compilation and technical writing activities (candidate with science or engineering background preferred)
• Experience in conducting meetings and managing resolution of comments
• Technical Writing role writes, or supports the development of, various technical documents such as: requirements, specifications, test plans, and user manuals.