Savant Electrical Engineer in Barnstable, Massachusetts
Savant System LLC has immediate openings for an experienced Analog/Power Electrical Engineer at our Hyannis, MA location. In this position, you would be a key part of the Engineering development team, developing innovative analog electrical designs for lighting and energy control systems.
You will have the opportunity to join a dynamic group—learning from experiences and from one another; we are always seeking to discover new technologies, computing techniques, new hardware technology, and process improvement methods. Products and systems you develop are destined for use in exciting residential and commercial environments, providing concrete goals and a high degree of satisfaction when these goals are met.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
• Develop and test analog and/or RF circuit designs for use in lighting control systems and stand-alone dimmers.
• Design maintainable, elegant, and lasting solutions to meet a wide variety of requirements and feature sets while working closely with a team of other highly skilled engineering professionals to deliver top-quality products to the end user
• Balance a variety of tasks related to: requirements gathering, analog and/or RF design, design reviews, testing, and trouble-shooting
• Mentor and coach colleagues to expand the effectiveness of those around you
• Assure a high standard of quality in your own work and in the work of others on your team via good design principles, process improvements, safety, clean designs, smart testing and review practices
WHAT YOU NEED FOR THIS POSITION
• At least a BS in Electrical Engineering.
• 2 or more years of industry experience in the field of analog and/or RF circuit and hardware development
• Thorough knowledge of electrical engineering fundamentals
• Familiarity and hands-on experience with various design and testing protocols
• Strong working knowledge of analog and/or RF circuit design and testing
• Excellent Communication skills with all departments and disciplines.
• Skillful at solving problems with enthusiasm and creativity
GE Lighting, a Savant Company provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), gender (including gender identity, gender nonconformity and status as a transgender or transsexual individual), age, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, citizenship, genetic information, domestic violence victim status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
GE Lighting, a Savant Company does not seek or accept unsolicited resumes or CVs from recruitment agencies. We are not responsible for, and will not pay, any fees, commissions, or any other payment related to unsolicited resumes or CVs except as required in a written contract between Savant and the recruitment agency or party requesting payment of a fee.