Bain & Company Inc Analyst, Global Staffing in Boston, Massachusetts
Independently assume responsibility for the current and new staffing systems acting as the primary interface with internal customers. This includes training on the systems, handling support requests and partnering with the software product team and senior business leadership to define on-going enhancements and improvements.
• Ownership of new user orientation to the staffing system including establishing and maintaining security access rights, maintaining and updating all training materials and leading training sessions with new users
• Primary point of contact for user questions regarding the system; diagnose and resolve issues independently; escalating tricky situations to the product team and senior business leadership as necessary
• Build collaborative relationships with internal customers to ensure continuous feedback and identify opportunities for enhancements. Log requests in project tracking system, VSTS.
• Collaborate with the product team on ongoing user acceptance testing for system upgrades, data integration testing, and executing other test plans as needed. Identify system dependencies and highlight risks.
• Lead staffing system reporting, identifying value-added changes and modifying or troubleshooting issues in the reports as necessary
• Independently perform staffing data analysis to support local, regional and global initiatives as requested.
• Attend Associate Consultant Training (intensive business skills training)
• Perform other duties and projects as assigned or as responsibilities dictate
• Bachelor's degree with 2-4 years of experience in a business environment preferred
• Strong analytical and critical thinking capabilitieso Demonstrated ability to use complex and interrelated data to generate insights o Ability to synthesize analysis, recommend actions and prioritize next steps
• Demonstrated ability to problem solve and take initiative on multi-faceted projects/responsibilities
• Ability to understand company policies, practices and systems and communicate and explain this information to audiences that may not be knowledgeable in this area of the business
• Ability to communicate and collaborate with senior leadership in a fast paced environment, remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient, with the highest levels of professionalism
• Advanced knowledge of Excel and proficient in PowerPoint
• Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skillso Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet deadlines o Strong written and oral communication skills o Solid organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail o Strong process skills of follow up and follow through
• Superior judgment when dealing with highly confidential information
• High level of accuracy and strong attention to detail
• Ability to travel and flex schedule to support customers in various locations and time zones as needed
External Job Title: Analyst, Global Staffing
Post: External Career Portal: 7/13/2018
External Company Name: Bain & Company Inc
External Company URL: http://www.bain.com/bainweb/home.asp
Street: 131 Dartmouth Street