Deloitte Application Developer-Miner Suite Product Development Team for ConvergeHEALTH in Boston, Massachusetts
Application Developer – Miner Suite Product Development Team for ConvergeHEALTH
As an application developer, you will be aligned to the product development team of the ConvergeHEALTH’s Miner platform. ConvergeHEALTH is a part of Deloitte Consulting’s Platforms practice, and supports the information-based transformation of healthcare by enabling healthcare and life sciences organizations to answer the “hard questions” in healthcare–what works, for whom, why, in what context, and at what cost? As part of Miner product suite, you will play a critical role in designing, building, supporting and delivering a series of technology applications that re-imagine the way medications are commercialized by Life Science companies.
We expect you to have:
• A BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Bioinformatics or a related field
• 5-7 years of hands-on experience developing cloud-based enterprise web applications or system integration with a focus on back-end services, API development, and system integration.
• Proven experience designing and building SPA web applications using frameworks such as React (preferred), Angular, or Vue.js
• Proven experience engineering and developing micro-services and APIs using NodeJS or Java/Spring Framework
• Proven experience leveraging AWS cloud-native technologies, with specific focus on:
o AWS EC2, RDS, Lambdas, S3, SNS/SQS, IAM, Cognito, Athena, RedShift and Glue
• Experience with RDBMS and SQL (SQL Server, Postgres, etc.), with an emphasis on data modeling and SQL performance tuning. A general understanding of ETL pipelines.
• Excellent problem identification, analysis, and solving skills; an innate ability to utilize all resources at your disposal to find a creative solution to a problem, whether business/functional or technical in nature
• A desire to take initiative and continuously work on improving the products you are responsible for
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• Hands-on experience with full suite of software lifecycle tools (Jira, Git/Stash, Jenkins, Artifactory, etc.)
• Excellent conversational and written communication skills
We’d love you to have:
• Experience with containerization (Docker/Kubernetes) and application security (OAuth2/SAML)
• Experience with caching and state frameworks such as Redux or Redis
• Familiarity with healthcare related data (e.g., EMR, Claims, Pharmaceutical contracts, etc.) and a general interest in the life sciences and healthcare industry
• Experience with a visualization/charting framework and scripting languages such as Python or R
Core Industry Solutions
Our Core Industry Solutions practice encompasses industry vertical, sector specific solutions that leverage distinct technologies to drive operational change and automate the core of the business. Examples of the type of work we deliver to our clients includes Digital CARE (Epic), Insurance CST (Guidewire), and Digital Banking Solutions (nCino).
The team brings experience from across Deloitte to leverage common approaches, best practices, and strategic investments to scale these solutions by industry strategy. Professionals will focus on key client issues that are at the core of the business by integrating our industry expertise with deep technical and operational transformation capabilities.
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center. (https://zoomforth.com/s/deloitte/du#home)
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits.Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/articles/life-at-deloitte-benefits-and-rewards.html)
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/careers/life-at-deloitte.html?icid=top_life-at-deloitte)
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the world. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/about-deloitte/articles/deloitte-corporate-citizenship.html)
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you’re applying to.Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals. (http://www2.deloitte.com/us/en/pages/careers/topics/recruiting-tips.html)
Category: Management Consulting
As used in this document, Deloitte means Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs