Avanade Inc. Azure DevOps Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Azure Cloud Software Engineers create technical specifications based on software requirements and develop components of new applications using the Microsoft technology stack.
You will: design, develop and test mission-critical enterprise solutions, software programs, and custom application development projects using the .NET Framework, C# ASP.NET, SQL Server, Azure, Stream Analytics, COSMOS and other advanced components of Microsoft technology; lead teams in developing and maintaining web applications created on the Angular and Microsoft framework; perform maintenance, test, document results, debug, and repair software program and applications; monitor computer system performance, identify, and escalate problems or risks, and manage scope and requirements changes.
In addition to a bachelor's degree, five years of experience that includes analyzing, designing, developing, implementing and maintaining application code in a variety of contexts; developing client-based and/or web-based software solutions and cloud applications.
- Azure DevOps implementation using ADO (VSTS), TFS, .Net, SQL, SQL BI, Ansible, performance assessment
- At least five years of experience with web application and SQL coding
- Experience in the creation of VSTS / TFS build and release pipelines, custom build & release scripts, configuration of VSTS Artifactory & TFS drop location and TFS build controllers
- Proficient in configuration of VSTS / TFS build server, controller and build / deployment agent pools on server
- Proficiency with Microsoft Azure Infrastructure management
- Experience with Ansible script creation and modification for environment configuration
- Proficiency in ADO (VSTS) / TFS concepts on security control, backlog management, branching, merging and code reversal.
- Proficiency in Git version control
- Excellent troubleshooting all build and deployment issues
- Proficiency with coding / debugging of custom build and deployment scripts in PowerShell, Ansible runbooks, YML builds, C# .Net, MS Build, BAT and vb10
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs