State Street Billing Transformation Program Consultant - Procedure & Control Writer, AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
The consultant will be responsible for gathering requirements and managing the data collection necessary for writing, revising and delivering policies, procedures and process workflow documentation.
- Converts technical instructions to user-friendly language
- Develops a thorough understanding of the different audiences content will be written for.
- Coordinate with subject matter experts and other to create and update procedures, controls and documents
- Works effectively with internal customers across the organization
- Establishes strategy for ongoing development, growth and improvement of content, including keeping informed for product development activities and regulatory changes to determine the need for revisions, corrections and changes in printed materials.
- Reviews current material and recommends updates, as required, in accordance with established company policies, procedures and controls
- Develops new procedures, controls and writes or modifies existing procedures. Ensures readability and accuracy of documents.
- Creates and modifies illustrations and examples procedures, controls and processes
- Experienced with Microsoft Office Suite Products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Visio and Project)
- Between 5-7 years of professional experience
- Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret documents
- Ability to solve problems involving several option in situations
- Requires basic analytical and quantitative skills
- Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding
- Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/ or large groups of Team Members
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; accurate spelling and grammar are a must
- Experienced in working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, set priorities, schedule and meet deadlines, take initiative to accomplish tasks with minimal supervision in complex situations
Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles
Posted 4 Days Ago
- Full time