State Street Business Analyst, Officer, Global Exchange in Boston, Massachusetts
The State Street Global Exchange (SSGX) team is look for qualified individuals with experience and industry knowledge to work with an offshore development team responsible for front office to back office data integrations on large client implementations. The Business Analyst (Officer) will be responsible for working with the off-shore development team, producing agile development stories and communicating effectively / efficiently with management. The successful candidate must be a quick and dedicate learner, strong communicator, and have a general understanding of the investment industry.
SSGX combines our unique capabilities in data and analytics to better serve our clients and build relationship with clients. Through information and insights investment analytics, data solutions, and front office tools our goal is to help our clients zero in on the opportunities and actions that will generate the most value for the SSGX front-to-back solution. We offer client solutions and implementation services that give our clients new functional capabilities that help drive efficiencies and new technical capabilities. We offer information, data management, and front-to-back office tools plus analytics to help clients achieve results and manage risk.
SSGX’s Client Solutions and Implementation team in Boston, MA is looking for qualified individuals to fill key roles in implementing the industry’s first ever front-to-back client servicing platform.
- Work with client implementation workstreams to organize and design integration plans for large client implementation efforts
- Contribute to integration architecture design in conjunction with multiple workstreams including potential on site client workshops and internal State Street design sessions
- Effectively manage the requirements development, prioritization, an communication process with an offshore development team in an agile development environment
- Work with product strategy teams to align client-specific integration plans with strategic product development roadmaps
- Design / develop reusable integration tools for future client integrations
- Engage and work iteratively with both internal testing teams and client end users to support end to end testing
State Street considers all disciplines when hiring for a job and seeks out candidates who demonstrate the following:
- 3+ years of experience in IT development with financial applications, preferably in portfolio management and trading systems. Familiarity with roles and processes in investment lifecycle is a plus.
- Knowledge of ETL tools (ex: Pentaho Kettle)
- Knowledge of file transfer scheduling systems (ex: Autosys / iDeliver)
- Experience in requirements analysis and system design
- Must be able to manage a development team in an agile environment
- Experience with managing development testing cycles
Desired Qualifications or Skills:
- Ability to communicate effectively and in a professional manner both written and orally
- Be a team leader with a positive attitude, enthusiasm, initiative, and self-motivation.
- Must have the ability to multi-task and meet aggressive timelines
- Experience of working in a financial industry and regulatory initiatives
Boston, MA based
- Posted 10 Days Ago
- Full time