Hawkins Point Partners Commercial IT Program Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Hawkins Point Partners is seeking a seasoned Senior IT Program Manager resource to lead projects across the entire IT program. Experience overseeing all Commercial IT technology implementations for a Commercial product launch for a Pharma/Biotech company is a MUST. He/She will lead a matrix team of project work stream leads, technical leads, architects, functional leads and delivery partners within a program or programs, and is responsible for the program health and success. Experience with such applications as Veeva CRM suite, Salesforce ServiceNow or HealthCloud, or other Commercial applications is highly preferred.
• Lead complex projects and/or programs with executive visibility and tight timelines
• Manage the timelines, budgets and resource scheduling needed to deliver new or enhanced systems and capabilities
• Manage and ensure predictable delivery of projects and/or programs – driving accountability of work stream owners and enabling escalation of risks and issues that require assistance or attention
• Ensure timely and accurate completion and maintenance of SDLC deliverables throughout the project/program lifecycle, and adherence to PMO standards
• Ensure projects are delivered at a high level of quality according to committed scope, approved budget and targeted dates
• Lead various program governance meetings including routine core team / program office meetings as well as escalation, steering and sponsor reviews
• Demonstrate thought leadership with business partners to ensure delivery of the most effective solutions for the identified business objectives
• Ensure all aspects of the program’s success are contemplated and addressed
• Enable and enhance cross functional interactions between Solution Delivery, Project teams, IT functional leadership areas, and multiple business units (i.e. – Commercial, Medical, R&D organizations).
10+ years’ experience working as an IT professional managing projects, programs and/or portfolios in the Pharma-Biotech industry
5 years’ experience implementing complex, cross-functional projects solutions within established software development life cycle methodologies
Commercial product launch experience is key
Demonstrated ability to work and influence at multiple levels within multidisciplinary and matrixed organization
Technical proficiency and strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
Experience with such applications as Veeva CRM suite, Salesforce ServiceNow or HealthCloud, or other Commercial apps is highly preferred.
PMI PMP Certification is a plus.
At Hawkins Point Partners we believe in creating great experiences for our colleagues. We offer competitive compensation along with comprehensive benefit options to meet the diverse needs of our colleagues in their personal and professional lives.