TEKsystems Commercial Lending Business Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Our client, a top bank, is looking for a Business Analyst with commercial lending experience.Description:
- this individual will be adaptable, open to rolling up their sleeves to handle PM or BA responsibilities in what can be a challenging but dynamic and rewarding environment
• Looking for a BA / PM who can wear multiple hats needed to help generate business requirements, manage UAT Testing, and potentially lead one of the smaller workstreams.
Organize, plan and schedule elicitation sessions with stakeholders/SMEs
• Develop business requirements and obtain stakeholder sign-off, ensure completeness and accuracy of requirements as per USPMO standards
• Establish traceability between business requirements and technical design, update BRD documentation according to design changes
• Create test cases and oversee testing, clearly identify non testable requirements and the subsequent mitigation
• Manage UAT effort in partnership with Project Manager and Business Sponsor
• Raise risks and issues for delays and potential project failures
• Foster collaboration with IT: Engage IT lead half way through requirement process
• Foster collaboration with QA: Engage earlier in the project lifecycle so that there is a better core understanding of the business requirements, partner with QA for Traceability
• Faciliate UAT: Engage end users early in the process to review UAT process, traceability matrix, overall UAT test plan and defect management process
commercial lending, commercial bank, loans, retail banking, business analysis, user acceptance testing, documenting requirements, brd, AFS, loan servicing
Top Skills Details:
MUST HAVE SKILLS
• 5+years working experience on commercial lending or loan operations related projects (Ideally with the loan servicing platforms AFS or Loan IQ or FIS ACBS)
• 5+ years of carrying our User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
• 5+ years of experience as a PM or BA Hybrid
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- TEKsystems Jobs