Huron Consulting Group Consulting Manager, Hyperion Strategic Finance (HSF), Strategic Modeling in Boston, Massachusetts
"Managers in the Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of Cloud software. In this role, Managers lead members of the team and work in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel.
Managers are responsible to:
• Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
o Project Management methodology
o Identification of business process modifications
o Complex design document creation
o Testing approach for script development and execution
o End-user training development and execution
o Change management design and execution
• Manage multiple project teams simultaneously at disparate locations
• Identify and proactively mitigate project risks
• Foster working relationships with client personnel at all levels
• Facilitate and leads client meetings
• Develop team work plans and coordinates project team activities
• Directs client and consulting resources with day-to-day duties
• Manage client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
• Coach and mentors Analysts and Associates
• Actively participate in practice and business development initiatives
• Manage engagement economics including financial forecast, burn rates, and AR
• Develop statement of work and manages change orders"
• Extensive experience with on-premise HSF (Hyperion Strategic Finance) or cloud-based SM (Strategic Modeling)
• At least 6 years’ experience with on-premise Hyperion Strategic Finance, Hyperion Planning, and/or EPBCS (Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service)
• Experience using HSF/SM for layering treasury logic for debt and capital structure, valuation logic, and creating driver-based sensitivities/scenarios/what-ifs
• Experience leading HSF or SM implementation projects
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase is a plus
• Experience with Hyperion suite data integration and business process flow
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0000832
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9608
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs