Cisco Customer Delivery Architect in Boston, Massachusetts
What You'll Do
The Customer Delivery Architect plays a major role in ensuring Cisco is fully coordinated and delivering to the expectations of our Customers. This position is a key Customer facing role where the Architect will be working closely with key players throughout an organization from the technical staff through the CXO level. Through the working relationship with the customer the IA is responsible for ensuring the Cisco and Cisco Advanced Services strategy is conforming to the customer’s current needs. Additionally the Architect needs to always look at the future with the customer ensuring Cisco is aware of any current challenges and/or growth where potential Cisco solutions and/or Cisco Advance Services offerings can be proposed.
Who You'll Work With
In addition to being aligned with the customer’s strategy the Architect needs to be aligned closely with all Cisco Advanced Services teams engaged at the customer. This evolvement includes helping provide clear and concise Customer requirements, ensuring the team is working towards the accurate solution for the Customer, the Customer is understanding of the solution proposed by Cisco, and that any potential gap or issue is identified and brought to the attention of the accurate Cisco team members and ultimately the customer. This involvement with internal Cisco teams will include providing key account updates to management while working across functions with both CoE Solution Architects and Network Consulting Engineers."
Who You Are
- Be able to present complex solutions/ideas across all levels of participants and to work in a team environment as both a leader and an individual contributor.
- Ability to communicate effectively with multiple multi-functional teams to achieve a common goal and optimally lead cross-functional teams.
- Build and maintain trust and relationships with customers and Cisco team members
- In depth knowledge of Collaboration, Data Center, Route Switch and Security technologies; multi-vendor knowledge appreciated.
- Practical experience running complex Cisco managed and technical projects
- Strategic conversational ability in a wide range of technologies and how they map to business outcomes.
- Build and maintain long-term technology/solutions roadmaps.
- Identify customer business and technology needs through relationship building with key customer stakeholders.
- Ability to build and execute on our top accounts strategic initiatives.
- Ability to provide business development support - positioning services and assisting in scoping and determining level of effort for proposals and statements of work.
- Ability to understand industry strategies, business challenges, and desired business outcomes and develop a technology, solutions-oriented strategy at a vertical or segment level that can deliver those outcomes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the Services portfolio of offerings.
- Strong customer consulting experience in network design, collaboration, data center and security solutions.
- Must have a CCIE for at least one of the areas listed above.
- DevNet Assoc or equivalent understanding level of network and software automation/orchestration, microservices, containers, cloud, databases, open source, etc
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re "old" (30 years strong!) And only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do - you can’t put us in a box!
But "Digital Transformation" is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break, and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take ambitious steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
- Cisco Jobs