MasterCard Demo Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion at https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
As a demo software engineer you will partner closely with our technical pre-sales team to develop tools that showcase our product categories to potential clients. These tools include demo accounts, dashboards, import tools, and more. This is a fast-paced role with a huge impact in how we interact with our customers.
This role will also be the primary point of contact with engineering and product teams across the organization to become a SME on all aspects of the platform to ensure that prospects and customers are getting the best possible demonstration of our products and capabilities.
What you will be doing:
● Help identify, create and manage tools to allow technical pre-sales teams to configure custom demos without the need to write code
● Leverage APIs to build both standard and custom demos for prospects across a variety of industries
● Enrich demo data and flow for compelling storytelling and showcase how we can deliver tangible business outcomes related to prospect’s specific needs
● Act as the primary interface with the engineering, product and infrastructure teams to ensure the demo environments have access to all features as they get released
● Monitoring all demo environments and remediate issues when they arise
● Develop relationships with engineering and product teams across the entire organization
You’d be a great fit for this role if you:
● Are genuinely curious and excited about learning how things work
● Love solving problems using technology creatively and perhaps unconventionally
● Enjoy working with other team members to craft solutions
● Are comfortable in a fast paced environment with a variety of challenges
● Can take ownership of tasks and see them through to completion
● Have a degree in Computer Science / Engineering Information Systems or technical equivalent
● Knowledge of Cloud applications/platforms, relational databases and web technologies
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Requisition ID: R-115015