IQVIA DevOps Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
Under broad guidance provides technical assistance and hands on-participation to maintain, troubleshoot and manage enterprise applications.
• Installs, maintains, and upgrades of internal and external computer hardware and software systems used for designing, developing and deploying company products.
• May work with Infrastructure Services, Engineering Implementation Services and support teams to provision and setup environments.
• Controls user access and passwords.
• Monitors the health, operating efficiency and scalability of production, testing, and development environments across multiple clients.
• Proposes and implements system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
• Assists in the development of automation scripts and best practice processes to minimize the human intervention for setting up, monitoring, scaling and updating environments.
• Trains personnel on system usage.
• Primary focus on supporting internal/direct environments for IQVIA Health SaaS applications.
• Duties may target monitoring of the cloud based environments, setting up production, test and development environments.
Linux, AWS, using Ansibe and specifically EKS (ie Kubernetes) Required
• Bachelor's Degree with 4 years of related experience Required
• Equivalent experience may substitute for degree Required
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
- IQVIA Jobs