MasterCard Director, Enterprise Architecture in Boston, Massachusetts
We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion (https://www.mastercard.us/en-us/vision/who-we-are/diversity-inclusion.html) for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Director, Enterprise Architecture
Director Enterprise Architecture
The Enterprise Architecture team is looking for a sharp, dedicated individual who can serve both internal and client facing needs. The Director, Enterprise Architecture position combines skills and expertise found across Enterprise Architecture and Business Analysis teams. This individual will be a self-starter who enjoys strategic problem solving, managing and/or mentoring fellow architects and driving the direction of integrations with both client and internal tools.
• Leadership and Mentorship - Instill best practices and operational rigor in people and processes. Drive efforts to standardize patterns and educate where needed. Where gaps exist, provide solutions and support their implementation.
• Lead design for real-time middleware components, batch automation tools and connectors to 3rd party platforms and support our integration engineers as they develop fully fledged MA product.
• Serve as an Enterprise Architecture leader for client engagements, bringing the same techniques developed for internal use to support our customers. Partner with the existing EA leadership to develop this service further.
• Partner with various internal teams across Client Services, Engineering, Product, Delivery and Sales to understand the evolving platform and integration efforts required based on clients needs. Help facilitate a continuous improvement model for both delivery tooling and the platform.
• Position will require some travel
All About You
• Bachelor's degree in technology, business or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Extensive experience in working with business and technology stakeholders with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving via technology solutions
• Exceptional management skills with ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects in cross-functional environment
• Ability to communicate to business stakeholders and technology teams
• Strong writing skills required
• Experience compiling and/or owning development of business requirements a plus
• Should have a good sense of humor
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We’ve implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we’re all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
Every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security. All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and therefore, it is expected that the successful candidate for this position must:
• Abide by Mastercard’s security policies and practices;
• Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
• Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
• Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard’s guidelines.
Requisition ID: R-144352