IQVIA Director of Client Services in Boston, Massachusetts
Provides operational leadership (staffing and budgeting) for a group of client service professionals within a large market with primary responsibility for client service in their domain.
• Plans and directs resources to ensure client satisfaction.
• Consults with clients on the uses of IQVIA products and services, developing solutions to client problems, as well as assessing the needs and developing methodologies to ensure account service teams are adequately trained and performing at optimal levels.
• Builds, develops and provides leadership within a client service team.
• Bachelor's Degree Pref
• Nine (9) years related work experience Req
• Two (2) years experience as an IQVIA Client Service Rep Pref
• Expert knowledge of the concepts, practices, reporting quality & integrity and procedures of the client service representative field.
• Expert knowledge of IQVIA products.
• Experience developing and managing others.
• Pharmaceutical experience preferred.
• Business acumen (knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry, including the applications for IQVIA data).
• Change management/process analysis skills (e.g. business process re-engineering).
• Strong communication skills, including ability to train/present and deal tactfully with clients.
• Project management experience in overseeing or contributing in complex, multi-discipline projects.
• Managerial skills, including a strong focus on team building.
• Knowledge of IQVIA databases and report creation process.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other status protected by applicable law.
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at email@example.com to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
- IQVIA Jobs