The MENTOR Network Director, Performance Excellence in Boston, Massachusetts
Director, Performance Excellence Primary Location: MA-MABoston-313 Congress St Function: Management
Due to the ongoing public health concerns regarding COVID-19, as your application progresses, you will be asked to participate in virtual interviews. We thank you for your flexibility and understanding as we focus on the safety and well-being of those we serve, our employees, and our candidates.
The Director of Performance Excellence will be a key team member for a new enterprise-wide program management office that is dedicated to leading enterprise-wide operational improvement and optimization initiatives to drive improved operational and financial performance. The Director will be a strategic thought partner, will contribute to building out the new function’s approach and methodology, and will lead high profile strategic initiatives sponsored by the company’s Executive Leadership Team. Leading cross functional work streams, the individual will drive improved operations, scalability, efficiency, and performance to support The MENTOR Network’s delivery of high quality services to the individuals we serve.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each essential function listed below.
- Strategic Initiatives: Identify key strategic issues facing The MENTOR Network and craft an impactful solution. This includes detailing the problem, organizing a cross-functional team, and proposing and managing a timely analysis with predetermined milestones. Recommendations will enable the executive management team to make critical go/no go decisions.
- Program Management: Take ownership for the successful execution and implementation of initiatives, including project management and process improvement. This includes ensuring that all strategic initiatives are completed on time, within budget, and with a quality of implementation that leads to impactful results. Compose project plans, lead works streams, and track the progress of projects. Effectively identify, raise, diagnose, and solve any risks or anomalies that impact the program.
- Analysis: Perform detailed analysis with a high level of rigor. Includes documenting current business process analysis, operating model and staffing levels, and industry best practices to complete both quantitative and qualitative analysis that identify opportunities for performance improvement and optimization.
- Communication: Communicate results, timelines and status, to a broad and targeted audience, including the most senior executives in the company, on an informal and formal basis. Forge relationships with key stakeholders to make the initiatives and the Performance Excellence function successful and impactful across organization.
- Methodology / Approach: Identify and develop standard approaches, tool sets and training needs to further define and build out the foundation of the Performance Excellence function.
- Performs other related duties and activities as required.
The MENTOR Network
- The MENTOR Network Jobs