ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Document Management Analyst II in Boston, Massachusetts
• Performs database searches, exports reports, and other data retrieval assignments using established network databases including Westlaw, Lexis, Relativity, and CaseView;
• Prepares and submits legal pleadings, forms, reports, correspondence, and other documents within established deadlines;
• Performs moderately complex litigation support tasks, including discovery productions, detailed review and analysis of case materials in a broad range of subject matters, such as financial records, health care materials, and other litigation files;
• Completes detailed indexing of case files, creates witness binders, and prepares deposition and trial exhibits;
• Creating logs for subpoena returns and discovery purposes;
• Supports investigative and trial teams by preparing subpoenas, uploading/organizing subpoena returns, preparing discovery and assisting in discovery productions, and creating trial exhibits;
• Drafts legal documents for attorneys’ review, including but not limited to motions and responses to defense pleadings; • Reviews and edits drafts of substantive legal documents drafted by attorneys, and other support staff members;
• Drafts documents for accomplishing litigation support assignments;
• Performs basic legal research for the attorneys including cite-checking;
• Proofreads and edits deliverable products, and enters data into case management systems;
• Keeps track of the attorneys’ calendar and their deadlines;
• Prepares documents for scanning, performs other document collection related activities, including OCRing documents, redacting and labeling of files.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain a Federal Security Clearance
• Requires 3 + Years of experience supporting major litigation support projects or undergraduate degree in related field.
• Must have a demonstrated ability to work independently in a team environment.
• Requires excellent writing skills and oral communication capabilities.
• Candidate must have hands-on familiarity with the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, data processing environments, including office automation networks, PC-based databases and other applications, internet and server-based databases and other applications, such as Oracle, Relativity or other document review platform, Trial Director, etc.
• Should be a knowledgeable user of the Government's office and network environment, including but not limited to, word processing, spreadsheet, imaging, and hardware systems.
• Familiarity with ESI tools and knowledge of eDiscovery procedures and resources preferred but not required.
ABBTECH is an EOE/Minorities/Women/Disabled Individuals/Veterans
ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc.
- ABBTECH Professional Resources, Inc. Jobs