Ricoh Americas Corporation Enterprise Liaison Supervisor in Boston, Massachusetts
The Enterprise Services Liaison position is assigned to key client sites to execute critical reporting and support operational excellence. In addition to delivering certain contracted services, this position is responsible for interfacing with the client to determine the best way to meet current and future needs and to foster a professional relationship with the client in order to grow the account. May have on-site/off-site or third-party job coordination and/or job consulting responsibility. Will maintain a high level of client interaction with a focus on executing client required billing and reporting as well as ensuring each assigned site meets contracted staffing requirements. This is an exempt position that requires specific customer knowledge. The focus should be on managing and deploying FSR, Site Certification execution and adherence as well as ensuring all client reporting requirements are achieved.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the FSR team
- Facilitating daily coverage as a result of unplanned absences and direct management of time off requests for managed services employees
- Responsible for effectively governing the performance of the Field Support Representative and conducting frequent performance managing evaluations
- Promotes effective use of internal recruiting and selection process to attract and hire FSR talent
- Collaborate with the Program Manager to identify, implement and monitor opportunities for development
- Create training activities to ensure execution of ongoing development for the FSR
- Maintaining tools and resources used to track and deploy the FSR's and provide metric reporting to the operations team
- Responsible for comprehending the internal onboarding process for net new accounts and ensuring accurate internal execution of billing and reporting requirements
- Identify gaps in billing or reporting and adjust process documentation to work within the client or Ricoh framework
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client issues.
- Able to make recommendations of enhanced processes for potential implementation
- Maintain applicable reporting packages based on customer requirements
- Responsible for creating and conducting site level reporting, presentations and business reviews to ensure alignment with contractual requirements.
- Responsible for accurate and timely billing submission
- Conduct and support site certifications to inspect service delivery standards, ensuring compliance and drive continuous improvement
- Ensure any site certification deficiencies are prioritized on a critical action document to drive improvement
- Performs other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires 5+ years' experience in operation and administrative field.
- Customer Service experience is required.
- Some management experience preferred
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.