CDM Smith Entry HRIS Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
CDM Smith is looking for an enthusiastic new member of our HRIS Team. This role gives you great diversity in exposure to all things HRIS! In this position, you would apply foundational analytical, troubleshooting, and attention to detail skills working with our CDM Smith’s HR systems group.
Responsibilities would include:
• Provide support to HR function groups including, but not limited to Total Rewards, Talent Acquisition, Performance Management, Learning Management and Absence Management.
• Perform regular HR interface and benefits processing.
• Process and audit weekly and monthly absence plans for accrued and taken time.
• Maintain, edit and create custom list of values across various HR systems.
• Participate in the testing of new system functionality delivered through system patches and new releases.
• Assist in answering questions from HR users performing systems activities (encompassing data entry, reporting, data comprehension, and navigation of system modules).
• Maintain and update process documentation to ensure accurate business workflow and data entry.
• Identify opportunities to streamline and improve HRIS operational processes and procedures.
• Perform other duties as requested to support HR Operations.
Entry HRIS Specialist
CDM Smith Employment Type:
• 0 years of experience is required
• Bachelor’s degree is required in Business, Human Resources, Psychology or other related discipline
• Demonstrated attention to detail and troubleshooting skills is required
• Previous HR and/or HRIS experience or Internship experience strongly preferred
• Experience with Oracle is a plus
• Experience with IBM Kenexa Brassring or similar ATS systems is a plus
• Experience with Microsoft Excel, using formulas, etc a plus
We attract the best people in the industry, supporting their efforts to learn and grow. We strive to create a challenging and progressive work environment. We provide career opportunities that span a variety of disciplines and geographic locations, with projects that our employees plan, design, build and operate—as diverse as the needs of our clients. CDM Smith is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Why CDM Smith?:
CDM Smith provides lasting and integrated solutions in water, environment, transportation, energy and facilities to public and private clients worldwide. As a full-service consulting, engineering, construction, and operations firm, we deliver exceptional client service, quality results and enduring value across the entire project life cycle.
Job Site Location:
Massachusetts - Boston
All vendors must have a signed CDM Smith Placement Agreement from the CDM Smith Recruitment Center Manager to receive payment for your placement. Verbal or written commitments from any other member of the CDM Smith staff will not be considered binding terms. All unsolicited resumes sent to CDM Smith and any resume submitted to any employee outside of CDM Smith Recruiting Center Team (RCT) will be considered property of CDM Smith. CDM Smith will not be held liable to pay a placement fee.
Amount of Travel Required: