TA Digital Front End Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
Front End Developer
Consumers have come to expect personalized and seamless experiences in nearly all aspects of their daily life – how they stay connected, shop, book travel and manage their finances. Technology innovation has enabled these experiences. Consumers should expect, and will demand, the same personalized experience for managing their health.
Despite progress over the years by Client and others, health care costs continue to rise while outcomes and member experiences have shown limited improvement or declined. To meet new competitive challenges, better respond to consumer needs, reduce systemic friction points and to inspire a brighter future for healthcare in America, Client is creating a new business focused on the whole health needs of seniors. Associates in this business will reimagine and co-create a customer back experience designed to establish a trusting relationship with seniors to help them achieve their best health.
Client Edge’s mission is to be a leader in disruptive innovation while providing a highly personalized and simple experience to our customers while dealing with their health care needs. With the power of cloud native services, and analytics driven business, we are starting fresh from the ground up to realize this vision for an easier to navigate healthcare ecosystem.
Job Profile Summary:
Front End Developer will have the chance to influence the decisions of a brand-new organization. Front End Developers within the team are trusted to own major parts of the codebase, and we expect you to thrive as a leader in defining and solving problems, with support from your peers.
We believe that both a high-quality team and high-quality code are critical pieces of our mission. You'll be responsible for end-to-end development of our customer facing experience and features. You'll work closely with our Product and Design team to implement the UX and Visual Design details that separate how members used to think about the healthcare industry versus how they will.
You will focus on improving user experience with both large new features and iterate through smaller enhancements across a variety of channels – web, mobile, voice. Lastly, you will work with the analytics team to build a feedback loop to constantly improve on what we’ve already built.
• Proven work experience as a Software Engineer or Software Developer with a focus on front end development
• Analytical mind with problem-solving aptitude
• Strong advocate for building secured solutions, be a security champion for the team. Partner to automate security assessments, perform vulnerability and penetration tests, risk analysis and be a liaison for Cybersecurity on the team
• Passion for growing your skills, tackling interesting work and challenging problems
• BA/BS in Computer Science or any STEM field
• Experience working within an DevOps style environment using agile delivery practices and methodologies.
• You treat automated testing as a first-class citizen and focus on writing solid test cases
• Have experience deploying code in containers and using tools such as Docker and/or Kubernetes in Production
• Good understanding of public cloud computing architectures and services. Experienced in the use of cloud native technologies, cloud cybersecurity, and implementation patterns to lower costs, improve speed to market, increase efficiency, and enable innovation.
• Building collaborative relationships with team members, fostering a productive team environment, and coaching staff with timely meaningful feedback
• A cloud certification on any major cloud provider
• Experience supporting live production infrastructure, can put out fires under pressure when things go wrong