Robert Half International Full Stack Developer in Boston, Massachusetts
Description Robert Half is looking for a Fullstack Developer to join an established and rapidly growing company in the Financial Services space. The role is based here in Boston.
This position will work as part of a larger development team focused on driving innovation across the enterprise platform for the Institutional & Investment Management division. Write top notch code in multi-tiered multi-threaded environment. Attend sprint meetings with team members to define and analyze development requirements and provide work breakdown and estimates of work.
Main responsibilities of the job
• Code software changes based on design specifications. Proactively resolve issues in specification that will lead to quality, system performance, or architectural issues in product.
• Perform thorough unit testing on all relevant platforms as is appropriate for the particular task/project.
• Regularly inform manager on progress of project, identifying risks early in the process
• Collaborate with Business Analysts and Product Designers to ensure understanding of business requirements
• Demonstrate self-directed and proactive approach to tackling problems and leveraging resources
• 3+ years of experience with REST APIs and Docker. Experience with either Kubernetes or Swarm
• 3+ years of experience coding in Angular, Typescript and Node.js
• 3+ years of experience with SQL Server and MongoDB
• Comprehensive knowledge of best practices and design patterns for SaaS
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong interpersonal and presentation skills
• Understanding of microservices architecture and hands-on experience with GraphQL, Swagger and Kafka
• Familiar with secure software coding techniques
• Experience with 3rd party UI Control tools
• Familiar with Agile-Scrum methodology and practices
• Recent experience within in the Financial Industry with a focus on portfolio management, trading, or accounting
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related field. Requirements Angular JS, Node.js, Docker, API Development, Typescript
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs