Avanade Inc. Future Opportunity: Azure Solutions Architect in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you wake up every single day thinking about how technology and industry trends will impact & influence business models, services, and products? So do we!
The ideal candidate will drive Advanced Azure Solutions where you bring your uniqueness to client facing roles, leading deep technical architecture discussions, collaborating with Enterprise Architects, IT Management and Developers all for the benefit of your clients. You are able to find the best tech solution among all possible to decipher the existing business problems.
As a Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, you will lead teams to plan, design, build and participate in deploying enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in the Azure Public Cloud. Craft-fully applying your knowledge and technical expertise in the designing of systems to support customer needs and you contribute to our vast repository of intellectual property. Additionally, you will coach, train, and mentor team members and customers. You will be involved in the selling of Avanade solutions, proposal development, change requirements and Pre-sales initiatives that further develop customer relationships as well as some Delivery Solutioning.
As an Azure Solutions Architect you are involved with the following:
- Azure infrastructure enterprise level projects that design and deploy cloud environments for hosting business application services. You lead designing, testing, and implementing application services migrations in both a manual and AI manner
- Working closely with client operational resources in updating their on-premise practices to include cloud
- Integrate and interface with a combination of on-shore and off-shore resources. You also will work closely with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design
- Travel to client locations as needed of course!
You're passionate about Cloud technology and you have strong business skills. You are as comfortable working with a technical team as with client business users and you know how to nurture teams/ build links between the two. Your professional consultative manner makes you an excellent communicator who is adept at mapping business needs to technology solutions. You enjoy creatively helping non-technical audiences understand the benefits of your technical automated solutions.
Your Responsibilities include:
- Excel in understanding customers’ overall computing estate, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using advanced analytics and artificial intelligence
- Applying your technical knowledge to shape solutions that meet business and IT needs, build cloud transformation roadmaps, all to ensure long term success for client
- Understand the technical viability of new deployments, infusing key Azure tools and technologies where appropriate and where you recommend are best suited
- You thrive at cultivating deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to organically become cloud advocates
- Maintain and advance your technology depth and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends, industry insights, and ultimately sharing within the technical community
- Be an Azure Platform evangelist with customers, partners and external communities. Assess the Customers' knowledge of Azure platform and overall cloud readiness to support customers through a structured plan and ensure its delivery
- Deep understanding of Microsoft Azure technologies, BI technologies, with the technical curiosity and experience to learn new technologies and understand relevant cloud trends. Your breadth of technical experience and knowledge, with depth in two or more of the following areas: Azure Infrastructure, Data Governance, Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence
- 8+ years of experience in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects required
- Success history collaboratively driving decisions, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow using your outstanding verbal and written communication skills . You Present with a high degree of comfort to both large and small audiences that vary from Senior Leaders, business management, IT and developers
- Prior success and enjoyment working in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services firm
Important Note about this Future Opportunity: We are actively recruiting and interviewing for this ‘Future Opportunity’ position, however will not be extending offers at the present time.
The outbreak and spread of COVID-19 has created uncertainty for many, and during this period Avanade is focused on the personal safety and well-being of our employees and candidates. The good news is that Avanade is a 38,000-person organization that depends on new ways of working every day and we’ve been relying on our workplace experience to empower our employees - wherever they’re working - for 20 years now. Thanks to our workplace platforms - the likes of Office 365, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and more - we’ve been able to continue delivering work seamlessly and connecting with talent to explore opportunities for tomorrow.
What does that mean for you? It means you can apply and interview virtually, via video, for a future career opportunity without pressure to make a decision. It means that you will have the chance to connect with leaders and hiring managers at your own pace.
We encourage you to speak candidly with your recruiter about your career aspirations and expectations throughout this recruiting process. In return, we are committed to being transparent with you about our intent and goals around this position.
Employment Transparency Avanade® Is An Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information or any other protected status.
The EEO is the Law poster is available here
and poster supplement is available here
The Pay Transparency Policy is available here
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
By using this site, you agree that we can place Cookies on your device. See our Job Applicant Data Privacy Statement and Cookies statement.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs