BlackBerry Corporation Incident Response Consultant - Remote (East Coast) in Boston, Massachusetts
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
* Job Description: *
Be part of something special; come join the BlackBerry Professional Services Team!
BlackBerry® – the iconic brand you know and trust – is now a market leading security software and services company. As the Internet of Things (IoT) has become the next great wave in business transformation, BlackBerry already secures over 500 million endpoints. We are leading the way with a single platform for securing, managing and optimizing how intelligent endpoints are deployed in the enterprise, enabling our customers to stay ahead of the technology curve. BlackBerry’s top customers include all the G7 governments, 9 of the top 10 global financial institutions, automotive OEMs, aerospace, defense, healthcare and media companies. Our mission is “Intelligent Security. Everywhere.”
The time is right, and the market conditions could not be better for us. We’re posting record-breaking software and services revenue growth. Three years of positive operating income and an enterprise cyber security software and services business that’s growing at double digit rates. This profitable growth is a confirmation that we have successfully pivoted to become an enterprise software and services company.
Are you the person we are looking for?
BlackBerry is seeking a Incident Response Consultant to help grow our expanding Incident Response practice. As part of the growing Professional Services team, this position will have oversight and responsibility over assigned Incident Response engagements, Incident Response training programs, innovation of internal BlackBerry tools, and growing the IR practice overall.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Must have 2+ years of hands-on consulting experience performing Incident Response or 4+ years of experience with Incident Response in a non-consulting environment
- Creative problem-solving abilities and an analytic and qualitative eye for reasoning
- Experience in writing blogs and whitepapers
- Ability to operate in a fast paced, ever changing environment
- Self-motivated with a knack for innovation and project success
- Flexible and adaptable self-starter with strong relationship-building skills
- Must have a passion for your work and an ability to apply that passion to both daily tasks and larger projects
- Collaborative and team-oriented attitude
- Effective problem-solving capabilities
- Takes initiative and approaches all tasks and projects proactively
- Strong documentation skills, ability to write high level reports and comfortable creating documents and processes.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks with little to no supervision
- Intellectual curiosity, humility, accountability, and positive approach
- Requires the ability to work independently with substantial latitude for action and decision while maintaining focus on achieving optimal outcomes as part of a collaborative development effort
ABOVE AND BEYOND
- Development skills – Python, C and C# (python is the best)
Job Family Group Name: Professional Services & Consulting
Scheduled Weekly Hours: 40
We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
©2016 BlackBerry. All right reserved. BlackBerry® and related trademarks, names, and logos are the property of BlackBerry Limited and are registered and/or used in the U.S. and countries around the world.
It is the policy of BlackBerry to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship, status, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital or domestic/civil partnership status, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by law.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veteran/Disabled
- BlackBerry Corporation Jobs