Schneider Electric IoT Program Lead - SE Exchange in Boston, Massachusetts
IoT Program Lead
Within Schneider Digital, the Digital Factory serves to accelerate Schneider Electric digital transformation by enabling and supporting the Businesses in building, delivering and operating at scale digital offers. Digital Factory provided a set of capabilities to support Schneider’s digital offers entire lifecycle from the Ideation and incubation stage to delivery and operation at scale.
1. Lead the program monitoring of SE Exchange. This project is made of 3 primary pillars: User Story, Acquire & Retain Users, Product & Build with its Operating Model.
- Responsible for the process definition and its continuous improvement and application of it.
- Ensure effective program execution in compliance with the governance framework
- Monitor the projects progress (Key Stage Gates, Costs / Labor, Expenses, Funding)
- Manage procurement (Purchase Orders to Good to Receipt) and monitor deviation.
- Coordinate activities cross pillars and operating model with key milestones readiness
- Lead council and Steering Committee to expose regular program initiatives and readiness.
- Coordinate the decision-making process at every stage of the governance and framework level
2. Define & Monitor quality metrics compliance of IoT & Digital Offers
- Define and monitor quality metrics of the program across the 3 pillars: Platform, User Story and Retain & Acquire Users.
- Perform audits (processes, gates, milestones, deliverables, …) cross pillars.
Capabilities / Skills / Experience:
Computing science degree with a strong experience in Cloud base software (Jira, Confluence, SalesForce).
Master of science or equivalent
Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Project Management or Program Management Office
Solid and successful experience in project/program management.
Proven experience in leading Lean and Agile processes & projects
Effective communicator committed to fostering a “team” approach and successful results
Influence and Convince
Strong team player, ability to work successful with teams in an international and multi-sites environment.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Boston
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 005A7M