UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Lead Implementation Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Lead Implementation Project Manager
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
Joining the team as a Project Manager is an opportunity to become a critical focal point to our customers by managing all aspects of a project in order to ensure a timely, efficient, and successful implementation of our Workforce Management Dimensions solutions. You will be managing the delivery of multiple project initiatives to enhance the services and support provided to our clients. Your experience delivering application software projects with complex Enterprise-level customers will ensure your success is visible at the highest levels of our organization.
• Assigning a wide range of tasks based on skills, experience, and availability; clearly communicating task priorities, helping personnel adjust workload as needed
• Preparing project schedules, reports and budgets. Tracking and monitoring all deliverables, calendars and meetings as necessary. Setting performance goals for project team or work unit
• Monitoring project and/or personnel performance, checking actual performance against planned performance, to ensure technical, schedule and budget goals are met or exceeded
• Collecting inputs and preparing weekly and monthly status reports. Explaining any deviations from planned budgets and schedules
• Providing technical and leadership guidance and direction to ensure proper, timely completion of work
• Anticipating problems or situations that could affect the team. Assessing the potential impact, and planning the best solution
• Interacting frequently with team, management and customer to define project requirements and identify solutions consistent with defined terms, policy, and regulations
• PMP or equivalent Project Management Certification preferred
• Experience in managing Enterprise level Workforce Management project deployments (multi-work stream) into one or more of the following sectors: Retail, Manufacturing or Service & Distribution.
• Experience in working in a SaaS environment.
• Ability to maintain effective relationships with internal & external customers.
• Ability to anticipate the needs of your customers and formulate a plan to address.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to work as part of a project team
• Strong customer focus, providing consultative and strategic insight into projects and solutions
• Comfortable presenting to large and diverse audiences, including C Level executives.
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $94,100 to $135,200, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs