UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Manager, Professional Services Consulting in Boston, Massachusetts
Manager, Professional Services Consulting
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
The Manager of Professional Services Consulting leads a team of Solution Consultants and Project Mangers focused on full suite HCM implementations for migrating and new logo implementations. They work closely with their team managing a portfolio of projects including the implementation of Dimensions, UKG Pro and the WFD HCM solution. The manager is responsible for driving the completion of the projects owning the overall customer experience and is accountable to the overall project success. The manager is responsible for the growth and development of their team members.
• Owns the overall customer experience through implementation for each customer in their portfolio of projects.
• Serves as the point of escalation above the Project Manager and responsible for negotiating and resolving escalations that arise during the implementation.
• Serves as the Executive Sponsor for UKG on their projects and engages with C-Level and VP Level customer executives on a regular basis to ensure project oversight and success.
• Accountable for meeting company financial metrics and performance targets for their team and project portfolio.
• Responsible for the success of their portfolio working with both their own team members and managing those reporting into other groups in a matrix structure
• Responsible for hiring and development of team members
• Responsible for performance and compensation management of team members
• Builds relationships across UKG departments to ensure collaboration and problem solving.
• Leads team through company changes
• Experience managing a portfolio of HCM implementations
• Experience building and managing relationships with customer executive leadership
• Strong leadership presence with excellent communication, customer service, and consulting skills
• Strong people manager with experience hiring and developing team members
• Organized, responsive, results driven
• General Business Acumen
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• MBA, PMP certification preferred
• Ability to travel up to 25%
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado and New York Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado & New York is $95,000 to $136,550, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers .
This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs