Acxiom LLC Manager - Windows Systems Engineering (Remote US Opportunity) in Boston, Massachusetts
Acxiom is looking for a highly motivated IT Manager to lead a team of talented Systems Engineers focused on Microsoft-based infrastructure and data platform services. You must be both emotionally intelligent and technical, with an ability to mentor others, develop critical talent, and drive team performance while staying fully engaged in the technical aspects of engineering tasks and contributing to the long-term strategic planning for Microsoft Services in the organization.
What you will do
• Manage the performance and development of a team of 8+ geographically dispersed Systems Engineers
• Identify opportunities for operational efficiency and address through automation, simplification, and process improvement
• Drive continuous improvements to the Systems Development Life Cycle and the adoption Agile and DevOps methodologies
• Drive the modernization and consolidation of Windows Server and core Microsoft Service management through Configuration as Code
• Anticipate and map business needs to a multi-year hybridization strategy for on-premise and public cloud capabilities with Microsoft platforms
• Ensure the security, availability, and performance of a global Microsoft Server and core service infrastructure
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or equivalent experience
• 5+ Years managing server, service, or infrastructure platforms in an enterprise IT environment
• 5+ Years operating in a team-based IT services organization
• High attention to detail, with solid analytical and problem solving skills
• Emotionally intelligent, with a strong sense of empathy and the ability to work well with others
• Excellent written and oral communications skills
What will set you apart
• Experience managing a team of Systems Engineers supporting Microsoft platforms in an enterprise environment
• Experience with Microsoft roles including Active Directory, DNS, and Certificate Services
• Experience with Configuration as Code in a large server environment
• Experience with security and vulnerability management for Windows Server and Active Directory
• Experience with Incident handling and Change Management, ITSM best practices, and ITIL certification
• Experience and/or certification with Public Cloud providers including Azure, AWS, and GCP
• Experience and/or certification with VMware ESXi, vRA/vRO, NSX
Experience with scripting and automation through PowerShell #GD17
Primary Location City/State:
Homebased - Conway, Arkansas
Additional Locations (if applicable):
Acxiom is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE/W/M/Vet/Disabled) and does not discriminate in recruiting, hiring, training, promotion or other employment of associates or the awarding of subcontracts because of a person's race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, protected veteran, military status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics or other protected status.
Who is Acxiom?
We are leaders in helping brands achieve the number one mantra for every business – know your customer. For fifty years, we’ve helped marketers deal with a fast-changing future of growing channels, data and technology. By understanding the customer, marketers can communicate with relevance everywhere and drive better customer experiences that build a better brand and, in turn, better business.
We’re one of the marketing industry’s most experienced, respected and forward-thinking leaders. For nearly fifty years, we’ve helped the world’s best marketers understand their customers so that they can reach people with relevance rather than randomness. Our products and solutions form the data foundation that make it possible for marketers to drive better customer experiences and meaningful interactions at scale across every channel.
Our job opportunities will give you the opportunity to showcase your talents, grow your skills, and expose you to cutting-edge technologies, whether you’re an engineer, developer, products guru, systems and security expert, sales and consulting executive, or an intern looking to gain real experience with a company that will make you stand out.
At Acxiom, our values begin with our associates, who are the single most important driver of our success. We’re looking to hire people who share our core values: collaboration, excellence, innovation, a focus on outcomes, and being empowered to make and own decisions that benefit our clients and our company. Our values represent our brand promise – to our clients and to our associates – and define our company culture.
If you are interested in applying for employment with Acxiom and need special assistance or an accommodation to apply for a posted position, contact our recruiting department at 1-877-314-2049.
Attention California Applicants: Please see our California Consumer Privacy Act notice here (http://www.interpublic.com/ccpa-privacy-notice/) .
Attention Colorado Applicants: This position is not located in Colorado but applications for remote work may be considered. For information about this role under CO Equal Pay Law, please contact email@example.com
We highly recommend you create an account to monitor your resume submissions. Click on the Sign In link above to create an account or sign up at the end of your application.
Interested in Acxiom? Learn about our Equal Opportunities, job postings, and more:
About Us (http://www.acxiom.com/about-acxiom/)
Follow Us on Twitter
Find Us on Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/AcxiomRecruiting)
- Acxiom LLC Jobs