Oracle Principal Consultant - SuitePeople HCM Implementations - NetSuite Services in Boston, Massachusetts
An experienced consulting professional who has an understanding of solutions, industry best practices, multiple business processes or technology designs within a product/technology family. Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices.
Operates independently to provide quality work products to an engagement. Performs varied and complex duties and tasks that need independent judgment, in order to implement Oracle products and technology to meet customer needs. Applies Oracle methodology, company procedures, and leading practices. Demonstrates expertise to deliver functional and technical solutions on moderately complex customer engagements. May act as the team lead on projects. Effectively consults with management of customer organizations. Participates in business development activities. Develops and configures detailed solutions for moderately complex projects.
5-7 years of experience relevant to this position including 2 years consulting experience preferred. Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience. Product or technical expertise relevant to practice focus. Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to build rapport with team members and clients. Ability to travel as needed.
NOTE – hire level/title commensurate with experience.
Why Oracle NetSuite?
One word – transformation.
Transform your career at Oracle NetSuite
At Oracle NetSuite we work hard and we work smart. We hire fierce competitors. We hire individuals that are fearless trail blazers. Oracle NetSuite employees take the hill, we prefer action over inaction, we are tireless in our mission and we pause only to celebrate our success. And we DO celebrate, because if you don’t have fun along the way, then what’s the point?
A bit about NetSuite’s SuitePeople:
SuitePeople securely weaves people data throughout the Suite, giving businesses complete control over their Payroll and HR processes. SuitePeople Payroll is NetSuite’s payroll solution for paying employees and contractors in the United States. As part of NetSuite, employees’ time entry, attendance and commission data translates directly to payroll, eliminating the need for manual importing or exporting and reconciliation of payroll data. Our payroll service streamlines processes, helping customers reduce costs, errors and ensuring payroll is delivered on time. SuitePeople HR empowers managers and HR professionals to streamline employee information, new hires, employee onboarding, performance management, promotions and compensation changes, all from a single Suite. Our SuitePeople Principal Consultants implement these Payroll and HR features for NetSuite customers, providing them the tools to manage their most important asset- people!
The Principal Consultant for SuitePeople contributes to the Delivery Practice of NetSuite Professional Services. You will be part of a team that assists customers with implementing SuitePeople Payroll and HR. The role requires heavy interaction with customers and NetSuite implementation teams.
· Gather and document customer business requirements with attention to detail
· Work with customers to configure NetSuite software (SuitePeople Payroll and HR) to support customer business requirements
· Demonstrate use of critical thinking skills to evaluate customer needs and processes to best fit SuitePeople features; use of creative thinking to aid in customer adoption of SuitePeople
· Collaborate and communicate with Project Managers and colleagues to facilitate on time and on budget project delivery
· Analyze and architect solutions for business requirements which may include complex configurations and/or technical components
· Define detailed functional requirements for automations and integrations to NetSuite
· Work with technical teams to design and test automations and integrations
· Perform quality reviews of deliverables developed by other team members
· Achieve or exceed billable utilization targets
· Continue to increase product knowledge and pursue relevant certifications
· Mentor and review the work of more junior SuitePeople consulting team members
· 5-7 years of relevant professional payroll and HR domain experience implementing software solutions; experience with NetSuite SuitePeople and/or NetSuite ERP Financials a plus
· Extensive knowledge/understanding of payroll and HR processes, solutions, and integrations
· Minimum of 5 years' customer communications experience; track record of swift escalation handling and issue resolution
·. Accounting background a plus
· Experience managing multiple projects at once and meeting multiple deliverables on schedule
· Project leadership experience very strongly preferred
· Experience with defining requirements for complex customizations and integrations
· Ability to guide customers based on leading practices
· Very strong verbal and written communication as well as presentation skills
· Degree in Human Resources, Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related field a plus
· NetSuite ERP Consultant and/or other NetSuite certifications a plus
· Additional relevant certification and expertise preferred (HR certifications, Fundamental Payroll Certification, Certified Payroll Professional Certification, etc.)
· Ability to travel on a modest to moderate basis, as appropriate
At Oracle, we don’t just value differences—we celebrate them. We’re committed to creating a workplace where all kinds of people work together. We believe innovation starts with diversity and inclusion. https://www.oracle.com/corporate/careers/culture/diversity.html
Range and benefit information provided in this posting are specific to the stated location(s)
New York City Pay Range: from $82,500 to $161,500 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Colorado Pay Range: from $82,500 to $153,000 per annum; eligible for bonus and equity.
Oracle maintains broad salary ranges for its roles in order to account for variations in knowledge, skills, experience and market conditions, as well as reflect Oracle’s differing products, industries and lines of business.
Candidates are typically placed into the range based on the preceding factors as well as internal peer equity.
Oracle offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes the following:
Medical, dental, and vision insurance, including expert medical opinion
Short term disability and long term disability
Life insurance and AD&D
Supplemental life insurance (Employee/Spouse/Child)
Health care and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
Pre-tax commuter and parking benefits
401(k) Savings and Investment Plan with company match
Flexible paid time off (unlimited or accrued vacation and sick leave)
Paid parental leave
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Financial planning and group legal
Voluntary benefits including auto, homeowner and pet insurance
As a world leader in cloud solutions, Oracle uses tomorrow’s technology to tackle today’s problems. True innovation starts with diverse perspectives and various abilities and backgrounds.
When everyone’s voice is heard, we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before. It’s why we’re committed to expanding our inclusive workforce that promotes diverse insights and perspectives.
We’ve partnered with industry-leaders in almost every sector—and continue to thrive after 40+ years of change by operating with integrity.
Oracle careers open the door to global opportunities where work-life balance flourishes. We offer a highly competitive suite of employee benefits designed on the principles of parity and consistency. We put our people first with flexible medical, life insurance and retirement options. We also encourage employees to give back to their communities through our volunteer programs.
We’re committed to including people with disabilities at all stages of the employment process. If you would like accessibility assistance or accommodation for a disability at any point, let us know at +1.888.404.2494, Option 1.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer*. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs