Huron Consulting Group Project Associate, Vlocity (Nationwide) in Boston, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
* Must have software implementation experience, prefer Vlocity or Salesforce *
The PM will work with diverse project teams of up to 20 technology delivery consultants/developers, on implementations lasting anywhere from three months to two years. This position will be focused on salesforce engagements and requires prior Salesforce implementation experience.
• Ability to effectively manage a project throughout its lifecycle, from initiation to deploy
• Creation and management of project schedules, including MS Project Plans
• Creation of status reports for Steering Committee meetings to facilitate decision making
• Daily management of project resources, which may include client resources
• Daily management and escalation of project control processes, including task management, RAID, scope/change control and quality control
• Project budgeting and liaison with Engagement Manager and Accounting to provide analysis, raise risks and to complete timely invoicing
• Assist with functional on-boarding new project staff, providing instruction on project processes & tools
• Assist with internal initiatives, including improving current project methodology and templates
Key Personal skills:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Support teamwork and collaboration
• Ability to work under pressure and to tight timelines
• Ability to coordinate activities across multiple work streams
• Work with minimal supervision
• Logical thinker and problem solver
• Ability to coach and mentor others
• Ability to take initiative and be an effective decision-maker
At least 2-5 years’ experience with Vlocity or Salesforce.com and project management
PMP Certification preferred
At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
Excellent written and communication skills
Willingness to travel up to 50%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR0001625
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 10055
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs