Microsoft Corporation Regional Business Lead Azure Infrastructure in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Roles & Responsibilities
• Be a voice of the customer and field organization, sharing insights and best practices with teams across Microsoft to evolve programs, product and Services that support Customer Success.
• Apply global programs knowledge to help technical resources and partners avail of program assistance and program funding solutions that meet customer’s business and IT needs.
• Responsible for scaling customer success and consumption acceleration for Azure Infrastructure by leveraging global programs and actions throughout the aligned geographic region (Americas).
• Enable the field technical community to be successful in executing their consumption engagements by identifying and rallying corporate resources and providing best practices, feedback on blockers and new requirements.
• Capture customer success stories including realized business transformation and the observed best practices around architecture design and implementation practices.
• Build thought leadership and mindshare through engagements with CSAs, CEs and partners.
• Be the cloud-consumption leader in the field for the Americas Region, owning the business and results of Infrastructure Migration & Modernization. Be a vocal leader and customer champion for the Region with Corporate leadership to elevate cloud adoption issues and accelerate resolution.
Qualifications & Required Expertise
• 15+ years of professional experience including business management, offering/product strategy, marketing, sales, services, technology implementation, or related field.
• Deep domain expertise in Azure Infrastructure concepts and competitive landscape such as Windows/SQL Server, Linux/OSS DBs, SAP, VDI/AVD, VMWare, Arc & Stack HCI.
• Prior experience with public cloud and/or SaaS deal capture and acceleration, business development, sales engineering and/or sales.
• Effective communication and field program execution skills, with the ability to energize others.
• Demonstrated track record of effective communication with business and technical leaders at all levels within large enterprises and for Microsoft internal candidates within Microsoft Business Groups, Sales, Services and Partner organizations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs