Robert Half International Salesforce Administrator in Boston, Massachusetts
Our Client is looking for an experienced, self-motivated, high-energy detail oriented to fill the role of Salesforce Systems Administrator. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day-to-day administration of internal tools and systems, providing help desk support to users, monitoring data integrations, and identifying problems and developing fixes
• Administer, monitor and improve integrations between tools across marketing (salesforce, pardot), sales (linkedin navigator and other plugins), customer support (zendesk), and operations/finance (netsuite),
• Perform required daily, weekly and monthly SFDC data quality checks; identify system problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions
• Handle all basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, lead entry, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks
• Complete regular internal system audits and prepare for upgrades
• Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
• Assist in training of new users, and grow the skill set across the organization
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3+ years of salesforce/pardot systems administration
• Proven track record in improving processes and adoption of salesforce.com
• Experience with Zendesk and other SFDC integrations
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong communication skills
Pardot, Data Analysis, Salesforce Administration
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with some of the best companies on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the technology jobs that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local Robert Half Technology office at 888.490.4429 or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/technology to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Location: Boston, MA
Date Posted: September 15, 2020
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Reference: 02100-0011543083
Staffing Area: Technology u0026 IT
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs