Lumen SAP Finance S4 HANA Architect - Flexible Location in Boston, Massachusetts
Lumen is guided by our belief that humanity is at its best when technology advances the way we live and work. With 450,000 route fiber miles serving customers in more than 60 countries, we deliver the fastest, most secure global platform for applications and data to help businesses, government and communities deliver amazing experiences. Learn more about Lumen’s network, edge cloud, security and communication and collaboration solutions and our purpose to further human progress through technology at news.lumen.com, LinkedIn: /lumentechnologies, Twitter: @lumentechco, Facebook: /lumentechnologies, Instagram: @lumentechnologies and YouTube: /lumentechnologies.
The SAP Finance S/4 HANA Architect under the SAP Finance workstream has a broad understanding of the process area and ensures the implementation of the standard and best practices enabled by S/4HANA AnyPrem and Cloud environments.
Lumen is passionate about our customers, and we are looking for people who can help inspire them to turn their ideas into amazing realities. We are looking for a diverse group of technically minded professionals who have a desire to further their careers with a company that is poised to change the world. If you like working in a dynamic, team-based environment; are passionate about innovation, delivering delightful customer experiences, and inspiring yourself and others to explore what’s possible when you combine people and technology, then you might have the ingredients we need to do amazing things.
The Main Responsibilities
• Implement the SAP Finance across all functional areas with Lumen
• Communicate with all levels of business partners to monitor and manage the effectiveness of data, technology and process outcomes
• Manage and steer the process to final and successful outcomes
• Integrate peer functional modules of MM, SD, and Design/Understand the various interfaces and other third party products.
What We Look For in a Candidate
• 10+ years of relevant functional experience in (but not limited to) SAP Finance and Controlling areas
• 2 to 3 projects in the Lead or Architect role
• Experience/ Sound concepts in S4 HANA Finance and Central Finance (ECC to S/4HANA migration)
• Hands-on SAP Functional expertise in Finance & Controlling to include AP/AR, Banking, G/L, New Credit Management, Controlling
• Strong integration knowledge with SD/MM and other non-SAP systems
• Understanding of the data flows from SAP/Non-SAP systems to S/4HANA & Central Finance System.
• Understanding of the end-to-end processes that include requirement gathering/Blueprinting; Build or Realize; Testing, Cutover, and Deploy and Data considerations
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as interpersonal skills, as this is a client-facing role
• Extremely comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires excellent time-management with the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively.
• Demonstrable ability to maintain composure under pressure in relatively ambiguous and complex situations, think independently with keen problem-solving skills, adapt to changing schedules and work plans, and multi-task and establish priorities and meet deadlines
• Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio as this role requires developing supplemental product and solution documentation.
• Ability to travel to customer location (75% at least)
• Any SAP certification will be preferred and rated accordingly
• Product Costing knowledge will be considered a plus
• Group reporting/BPC is a Plus
• Activate/Model Company methodology knowledge/experience will be considered a bonus
Requisition #: 244215
When applying for a position, you may be subject to a background screen (criminal records check, motor vehicle report, and/or drug screen), depending on the requirements for the position. Job-related concerns noted in the background screen may disqualify you from the new position or your current role. Background results will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, “protected statuses”). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training.
NOTE: Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the anticipated base salary range for this position based on current national data. Minimums and maximums may vary based on location. Individual pay is based on skills, experience and other relevant factors.
This position is eligible for either short-term incentives or sales compensation. Director and VP positions also are eligible for long-term incentive. To learn more about our bonus structure, you can view additional information here. (https://jobs.lumen.com/global/en/compensation-information) We're able to answer any additional questions you may have as you move through the selection process.
As part of our comprehensive benefits package, Lumen offers a broad range of Health, Life, Voluntary Lifestyle and other benefits and perks that enhance your physical, mental, emotional and financial wellbeing. You can learn more by clicking here. (https://centurylinkbenefits.com)
Note: For union-represented postings, wage rates and ranges are governed by applicable collective bargaining agreement provisions.
Salary Min :
Salary Max :
This information reflects the base salary pay range for this job based on current national market data. Ranges may vary based on the job's location. We offer competitive pay that varies based on individual experience, qualifications and other relevant factors. We encourage you to apply to positions that you are interested in and for which you believe you are qualified. To learn more, you are welcome to discuss with us as you move through the selection process.
- Lumen Jobs