Robert Half International Senior Data Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
Description As a Data Analyst on a dynamic, high performing Engineering team, you will be working directly with key business stakeholders and product managers to provide insights on how their lines of business are performing. This position reports to the VP, Engineering and will work with the executive team on various initiatives and projects. This team is currently remote but will move to a hybrid work schedule later in 2021 in the Needham, MA office.
The Data Analyst will build reports and dashboards, along with looking for trends that will have a positive impact to revenue. The data sets are large and complicated, and this position will help directly develop business strategy and implementation plans related to their analysis.
• Perform routine data analysis for business owners for the purposes of revenue optimization and discovery
• Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
• Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into increased revenue, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
• Work with stakeholders to assist with data-related technical issues and support their data infrastructure needs
• Work with data and analytics experts to strive for greater functionality in our data systems
• 5+ years of experience in a Data Analysis role
• Degree in Computer Science, Statistics, or another quantitative field
• SQL mastery, including techniques for writing efficient code over large datasets
• Ability to leverage critical data-driven thinking and enthusiasm for translating data into actionable insight to generate consistently accurate and useful analysis and models
• Experience with data visualization techniques and tools such as Redash, Tableau, ChartIO, etc.
• Experience with statistical analysis of large data sets including regression, classification and correlation
• Experience performing analysis for a Digital Marketing function
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
• Hybrid work schedule later in 2021 in Needham, MA offices Requirements SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MySQL Database, NoSQL, mSQL, Tableau, Chartio, Data Analytics, Quantitative Data Analysis, Statistical Data Analysis, Perform Data Analysis, Exploratory Data Analysis, Data Analysis Tools, Data Analysis
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.4429. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Robert Half International
- Robert Half International Jobs