IQVIA Senior Product Designer in Boston, Massachusetts
Can be remote
The Product Designer will support the design efforts for one or more modules of DrugDev Spark. In collaboration with the product owner, scrum team, and both internal and external stakeholders, the Product Designer will support the creation of optimal product experiences that follow established design principles and support business needs. The Product Designer sits in a hybrid organizational model, reporting into a Design team, while being embedded on their respective scrum team(s).
Support the experience strategy and design for one or more products from concept to production.
Work collaboratively with product owner and scrum team to create solutions which support business goals and work within technical constraints, while optimizing the experience for users.
Create low or high-fidelity wireframes or prototypes at the right level of detail needed to communicate the intent of the design.
Use a wide variety of user research techniques from concept to implementation to understand mental models, user needs, and patterns of behavior to inform the design.
Actively contribute in workshops to identify the problem, create user empathy, and lead ideation for solutions.
Use tools such as empathy maps, journey maps, and workflow diagrams to help articulate current and desired experiences.
Identify user goals and set appropriate quantitative and qualitative metrics for success.
Participate in design reviews with the team and with stakeholders, both internal and external. Synthesize feedback and iterate.
Understand enough about the technical environment to be familiar with its limitations.
Collaborate with development and QA throughout the implementation process to answer questions and pivot when technical constraints require changes to the solution.
Support the use of patterns from the design system, and contribute new patterns as needed.
Participate in the agile process.
Other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree with 2 years of related experience Req Or
• Equivalent work experience in lieu of degree Req
• Individual contributors with responsibility in a professional or technical discipline or specialty, but may manage two or fewer employees.
• May direct the work of other lower level professionals or manage processes and programs.
• The majority of time is spent overseeing the design, implementation or delivery of processes, programs and policies using specialized knowledge and skills typically acquired through advanced education (3-4 year University degree).
• An Experienced Professional applies practical knowledge of job area typically obtained through advanced education and work experience.
• May require the following proficiency: Works independently with general supervision. Problems faced are difficult but typically not complex. May influence others within the job area through explanation of facts, policies and practices.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
IQVIA, Inc. provides reasonable accommodations for applicants with disabilities. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to submit an application for employment or otherwise participate in the application process should contact IQVIA’s Talent Acquisition team at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for such an accommodation.
IQVIA is a world leader in using data, technology, advanced analytics, and expertise to help customers drive healthcare – and human health – forward. Together with the companies we serve, we are enabling a more modern, more effective and more efficient healthcare system, and creating breakthrough solutions that transform business and patient outcomes.
To get there, it takes diverse skills and a curiosity to explore new possibilities. No matter your role, everyone at IQVIA, including our colleagues at Q² Solutions, contributes to our shared goal of improving human health. Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us.
- IQVIA Jobs