Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft 365 continues to experience incredible growth as the company focuses on its productivity cloud strategy and enabling secure remote work for its customers. As part of Microsoft Engineering, The FastTrack team has a primary role driving this strategy and is looking for individuals that share in the passion to drive business value and customer success using Microsoft 365 and related technologies.
The FastTrack team is looking for a thoughtful, analytical, independent thinker and high energy individual to own and drive new approaches and solutions with Microsoft Teams and Microsoft Viva. As a FastTrack Operations Program Manager for Modern Work, you will own and drive execution of FastTrack priorities, with a focus on the Americas Region, to help accelerate the customer onboarding experience, drive adoption, and help users get the most from Microsoft’s cloud productivity and collaboration solutions.
Key business metrics & responsibilities will include:
· Deliver FastTrack Modern Work priorities and attain success measures.
· Partner with regional FastTrack teams to define, own, and execute metric execution strategy.
· Own and lead structured rhythm of business, prioritization, and communication plan with all regional stakeholders.
· Drive accountability with Regional Delivery Teams and MWA Landing leads for operational excellence, data quality, consistent playbook execution and insights creation using FastTrack tools.
· Lead community calls with Delivery and MWA champions to surface challenges and effectively land new changes, readiness content, and other at-scale guidance.
· Participate in regional customer portfolio reviews, as needed, to understand current customer status/blockers and work with key stakeholders to facilitate efficient escalation management, preferably predicted and mitigated proactively.
· Understand and advise on resource capacity for both day-to-day operations and budget planning.
· Evaluate and identify changes to FastTrack playbook to increase resource efficiency and simplify customer experience.
· Innovate, lead, and leverage data insights to improve deployment and customer engagement approaches.
· Execute regular, scheduled rhythm of connection to collect and triage customer and workload insights. Efficient escalation management preferably predicted and mitigated proactively.
· Maintain strong working relationships with stakeholders across Engineering, Marketing, Field and Delivery and Customer Success teams to drive high customer satisfaction.
· Report progress on a regular basis with FastTrack leadership, program, and engineering teams
· Customer obsessed – Look at everything through the eyes of the customer and their need for a holistic secure solution.
· Self-driven individual with proven history of demonstrated and measurable business impacts through influence and direct leadership, and a track record of getting things done.
· Strong analytical skills taking pride in making data-driven business decisions while defining and improving program initiatives.
· Excellent communications and presentation skills – able to present, discuss and articulate challenges to a range of audiences, in a concise and effective manner.
· Ability to expand network and build strong working relationships with key stakeholders to achieve mutual success.
· Must be comfortable with ambiguity and open to change while creating clarity to drive positive business impact.
· Must be flexible and open to working during non-business hours to accommodate the global remit of the position.
· 5+ years of experience in program management leading complex initiatives.
· 3+ years of delivery or direct customer facing experience.
· 3+ years Microsoft 365 or Cloud industry experience.
· Demonstrated operational leadership, great interpersonal and communication skills, creativity, flexibility, and above all a passion for customers.
· Experience in program management and driving the execution and enablement of new technology, features, or technical content across a team of professionals.
· Experience with understanding and addressing frontline worker solutions is a plus.
· BA/BS or MS Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience.
· Occasional travel (0-25%) is expected in this role.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs