Microsoft Corporation Senior Program Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
With over 15,000 employees worldwide, the Microsoft Customer Experience and Success (CEnS) organization is responsible for the strategy, design, and implementation of the Microsoft end-to-end customer experience. This newly expanded organization reflects the Microsoft ambition to be known as a customer experience company, ensuring our Microsoft mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more is enabled by delighting customers and consistently exceeding their expectations in every interaction through a connected customer experience.
Microsoft has a tremendous opportunity to exceed customer expectations and drive greater customer loyalty and trust, which leads to greater satisfaction, retention, and growth. The CEnS organization is looking for people with a passion for delivering customer success to help us build a future where customers come to us, not only because we provide industry-leading products and services, and also because we provide a differentiated and connected customer experience that is rooted in our commitment to delivering on customer outcomes.
Partner across business teams and technology teams to drive the Azure infrastructure or Azure Data & AI portfolio strategy and roadmap.
Organize and lead cross-functional product development through business requirements, design, implementation, and deployment. Ensure every release is thoroughly field tested and ready for our customers. Gain critical feedback and adapt to ever-emerging customer needs and expectations.
Manage product life cycle from strategic planning to execution ensuring the product portfolio delivers great customer outcomes. Leverage feedback loops to drive continual improvement of service performance.
Experiment and innovate to improve the customer and engineer delivery experience. Define the service types, features and capabilities needed to predictably drive customer outcomes at scale and reduce time to deliver customer impact.
Engage in long-term thinking, customer obsession and balance conflicting interests, to converge on outcomes that earn trust and customer loyalty.
Provide transparent development timelines and accelerate time to market for your portfolio to exceed stakeholder expectations.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request via the Accommodation request form (https://careers.microsoft.com/us/en/accommodationrequest) .
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.
• 5 years working with large Enterprise customers and field communities (Consulting/Field Engineering or similar roles) leading deployment, design or optimization of Azure solutions OR 3 years of Program Management experience in building products and services as part of Engineering teams.
• 3 years of experience designing or running Azure solutions
• 2 years of experience with DevOps
• 5 years of demonstrated experience designing or running cloud infrastructure solutions (IaaS or PaaS (Containers, AKS, Serverless etc) or SaaS Services, Hybrid Technologies & Solutions, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies), Analysis Services, Azure Data Factory, NoSQL (Azure Cosmos/MongoDB), Machine learning, Artificial intelligence or advanced data analytics.
• Deep understanding of the Cloud Adoption Framework and best practices for designing and optimizing Azure solutions.
• Proven ability to leverage customer and industry knowledge to iteratively develop products.
• Excellent communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult situations and bring differing viewpoints to agreement.
• Excellent in navigating ambiguity and managing complex stakeholder relationships.
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent work experience
• Experience with Agile and Scrum methodologies.
- Microsoft Corporation Jobs