Federal Reserve Bank Senior Project Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Project Manager
This Senior Project Manager position reports into the Federal Reserve System’s National Finance organization, the Financial Support Office (FSO) and is responsible for managing one or more FSO projects. Traditional project management experience is required.
Support and lead various functions within the FSO Programs and Support group. Including but not limited to, project management, communications, administrative support and other support activities.
• Manage one or more complex IT or Operational projects in compliance with project and program management standards under limited guidance of a Program Manager.
• Coordinate requirements analysis, design, and quality assurance activities for assigned projects.
• Provide input to policies, standards, procedures, and training needs related to project management and quality assurance of technology related projects.
• Work in a consulting role on other technical projects supporting all business areas of the FSO.
• Perform other project management related duties as assigned.
• Perform technical administration in areas of document management, communications, etc.
Proficiency with project and program management tools, approaches and techniques
This position will operate in a matrixed supervisory environment.
*Knowledge and Experience:*
Knowledge and experience normally acquired through, or equivalent to, a Bachelor's degree in information technology and 5-10 years of project management experience.
• Strong knowledge of enterprise project management, portfolio management and/or collaboration software is highly desirable
• Strong understanding of the financial services industry and emerging technology landscape is a plus
• Strong understanding of Program Assurance Function (PAF) standards is a plus
• Strong organizational, planning and self-management skills
• Strong relationship building skills and customer focus
• Self-starter with excellent written and verbal communications skills and the ability to prepare and deliver executive presentations.
• PMP or other project management certification is a plus.
• Ability to work remotely and independently. Some travel may be required.
/The Federal Reserve Bank of Boston is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace and to provide equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, genetic information, disability, or military service./
/All employees who are assigned to this position will be subject to credit, FBI fingerprint/ criminal background and Patriot Act/ Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC) watch list checks at least once every five years. Successful internal posting candidates will also be subject to credit re-screening before transferring. /
/The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work required of this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities or skills associated with this position or the personnel so classified. While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of this position, management reserves the right to revise this or any job description at its discretion at any time./
Organization: *Federal Reserve Bank of Boston
Title: Senior Project Manager
Requisition ID: 267961