U.S. Bank Senior Software Specialist - Telecommute in Boston, Massachusetts
U.S. Bank/Elavon is seeking a Senior ServiceNow developer with extensive technical background to contribute towards the success of implementing, enhancing and maintaining the ServiceNow application suite. Individual must be an independent, innovative, self-starting team player and have the ability to perform in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
• Integrate ServiceNow applications with third party partners
• Develop custom workflows utilizing modern web technologies
• Configure out of the box workflows and create/maintain custom workflows
• Assist in reviewing current product to highlight gaps, areas for improvement etc.
• Actively participant in regular scrum and requirement grooming sessions
• Rapidly prototype new solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
-At least 6 years experience with the design, development and support of technology infrastructure
Working experience in:
• 3 years ServiceNow development
• 5 years ITSM development
• ServiceNow Certified Application Developer / System Administrator
• Extensive experience with ServiceNow platform (ITSM, ITOM)
• Experience integrating ServiceNow with external systems through SOAP or REST web services
• Experience using Workflow Editor to configure workflows
• Ability to gather requirements from business partners
• Assist establishing coding standards to help with consistency, lead design and code reviews
Preferred experience in:
• ITIL v3 Foundations Certification
• Experience with Agile development methodology
• ServiceNow certifications
• Experience with Flow Designer and Integration Hub
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills and decision-making capabilities
Job: Information Technology
Primary Location: United States
Shift: 1st - Daytime
Average Hours Per Week: 40
Requisition ID: 200014734
U.S. Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating a diverse workforce.
U.S. Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors.
- U.S. Bank Jobs