Schneider Electric Software Test Lead in Boston, Massachusetts
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?
- Evaluate product requirements, architecture, design documents for operational feasibility.
- Create test specification, test plan and detailed test cases based on product requirements, architecture and design documents.
- Provide the estimations for testing activities.
- Design and develop test automation scripts
- Test the software to identify the issues. Document, report and track the identified issues.
- Coordinate with stakeholders (Product Owner, Scrum master, Architect, Software development and DevOps teams) to ensure successful execution of the project
- Comply with project plans and industry standards. Track and report the quality metrics
This job might be for you if:
- 7+ years of proven work experience as a Software testing. Minimum 3 years of experience in testing RESTful API’s and 1 year of experience in working AWS, Azure services
- Bachelors Engineering degree in Computer Science or relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of API testing, test automation, software testing process and tools.
- Should be comfortable with writing well structured test plans, test specifications and test cases.
- Hands on experience with black and white box testing, test automation tools.
- Experience with CI/CD.
- Proficiency in using software engineering tools
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- AWS and/or Azure certification is a plus.
Excellent communication skills, Attention to detail, team-player mindset, positive attitude are key to thrive in this role
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Boston
Unposting Date: Jul 1, 2019, 5:59:00 PM
Req ID: 005CQZ