CVS Health Sr Softw Dev Engineer in Boston, Massachusetts
• Integrations with all possible tools with AEM (Sites and DAM) including Target, Analytics, Dynamic media etc.
• Participate in the oversight of 3rd party integration development initiatives and other system integrations, providing design specification oversight and vendor verification/direction
• Provide technology solutions and translate marketing and website needs into AEM recommendations and solutions to meet project goals
• Investigate and stay current on key emerging technologies related to digital marketing, to help push processes and techniques forward
• Work in agile, rapid development, and prototyping environment • Be part of the development of AEM (Sites and DAM) templates and components based on Touch UI (or Classic UI)
• Leverage current AEM software releases and ensure governance practices are in place for global implementations
CH & S Technology
Full or Part Time:
Percent of Travel Required:
0 - 10%
Posting Job Title:
Full Stack AEM Developer
Potential Telework Position:
CT-Hartford, MA-Boston, NY-New York, PA-Philadelphia, RI-Woonsocket
Primary Location (City, State):
Aetna is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer
Additional Job Information:
Fullstack AEM developer/architect. Good to have AEM certification/cloud services knowledge.
Provide application design guidance and consultation, utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools -- Adobe AEM and existing designs.
Provide guidance on the latest technology trends and future directions
Analyze highly complex business requirements.
Design and create technical specifications to design or redesign complex computer platforms and applications.
Analyze problems outlined by Business Systems Analysts in terms of detailed technical requirements and capabilities.
Provide coding direction to less experienced staff or develops highly complex original code.
Act as an expert technical resource for modeling, simulation and analysis efforts.
Verify program logic by overseeing the preparation of test data, testing and debugging of programs.
Use Agile SCRUM to deliver solutions with high level of flexibility and adaptability.
Oversee overall systems testing and the migration of platforms and applications to production.
• 5+ years of development experience working in Adobe Experience Manager (Adobe AEM 6.x, AEM 6.2, AEM 6.3 , AEM 6.4)
• 8+ years in Engineering role, and at least 5 years working with CMS platforms
• Strong analytical, problem solving & conceptual skills, and a flexible attitude in shifting environments
• Excel at communication (spoken, written, presentation) with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
• Ability to negotiate and manage the difficult or ambiguous situation and adapt and work effectively with a variety of situations, individuals, and technologies
• Experience with decoupled architectures, setting up dedicated environments (development, QA, etc.) and integrating with a CI chain
• At least two full life-cycle CMS implementations
• Enjoy working both autonomously and collaboratively
• AEM developer / Architect Certified
Benefit eligibility may vary by position.
Candidate Privacy Information:
Aetna takes our candidate's data privacy seriously. At no time will any Aetna recruiter or employee request any financial or personal information (Social Security Number, Credit card information for direct deposit, etc.) from you via e-mail. Any requests for information will be discussed prior and will be conducted through a secure website provided by the recruiter. Should you be asked for such information, please notify us immediately.
Clinical Licensure Required:
- CVS Health Jobs