Siemens Digital Industries Software Technical Product Manager - Cybersecurity in Boston, Massachusetts
Job Family: Product Management, Portfolio & Innovation
Req ID: 297019
Siemens Digital Industries (DISW) Software is looking for a passionate and experienced Technical Product Manager to join the Lifecycle Collaboration Software (LCS) team. This position will have direct responsibility for Product Management of Cybersecurity for our Cloud and on premises LCS solutions. You will work with a strong team in a fast-paced environment where agile development is embraced and innovation is encouraged. At Siemens, everyone has the opportunity to positively impact thousands of customers and you will be called upon to identify, realize, and drive these opportunities. Siemens is a high growth organization working on products and software that are changing the world. Be part of this fantastic opportunity and inspiring culture of relentless innovation towards Ingenuity for Life.
Responsible for the definition and direction of a product or product family throughout all stages of the product life cycle (concept through end-of-life.). Works with product marketing and sales on the product launch and go to market strategy to ensure that the product is successful in the marketplace upon release. Continues to work with development, sales and product marketing to manage the product through its life cycle to ensure it meets established goals for revenue and customer satisfaction. Performs essential activities across multiple product lines. Handles negotiations and contract discussions with vendors, customers and third parties. Makes critical decisions regarding product lifecycle (e.g. phase-out). Has authority on pricing, packaging, etc. of individual products. Represents company plans and product strategies to industry analysts.
Prerequisites and Essential Functions:
• Leading product definition and prioritization for one or more core product components by working with stakeholders, developers, and internal/external customers
• Facilitating agile development and planning including Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Sprint Demonstrations and Retrospectives in the role of a Product Owner
• Understand markets, competition and customer/user requirements in depth and drive product roadmap to help reduce cost of ownership for our customers
• Identify market opportunities, build business cases, and define product vision and strategy for core and administrative components of Teamcenter
• Collaborate with developers and architects by displaying appreciable depth in leading edge technologies and overall architectural pathway
• Understand and address the security concerns and threats of enterprise software and cloud environments
Required Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience (Pre-requisites and Essential Functions):
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
• 5 years of experience in a product owner, business analyst or technology strategy role working with customers
• Experience working on enterprise products
• Excellent organizational, analytical and influencing skills, with proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships
• Experience with security standards including SOCII, ISO, FedRAMP, NIST, GDPR
• Experience in agile software development
• Understanding of software lifecycle and software delivery patterns
• Able to adapt to change and open minded
• Experience with enterprise software design and infrastructure
• Experience with Enterprise Software security
• Experience with Teamcenter
Preferred Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience (Pre-requisites and Essential Functions):
• MBA or advanced technical degree
• Experience working within Cloud, SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and enterprise companies
• Background with Amazon Web Services and/or Azure Cloud Platforms
• Eastern Time Zone in the United States is preferred due to heavy interactions with India, US customers and European customers
At Siemens we are always challenging ourselves to build a better future. We need the most innovative and diverse Digital Minds to develop tomorrow’s reality. Find out more about the Digital world of Siemens here: www.siemens.com/careers/digitalminds
Where permitted by applicable law, Siemens may require employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 based on job requirements, and in accordance with an accommodation based on legally protected reasons.
Organization: Digital Industries
Company: Siemens Industry Software Inc.
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Siemens is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability unrelated to ability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, order of protection status, protected veteran or military status, or an unfavorable discharge from military service, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
EEO is the Law
Applicants and employees are protected under Federal law from discrimination. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) .
Pay Transparency Non-Discrimination Provision
Siemens follows Executive Order 11246, including the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision. To learn more, Click here (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf) .
California Privacy Notice
California residents have the right to receive additional notices about their personal information. To learn more, click here (https://new.siemens.com/us/en/general/legal/us-internet-privacy-notice-state-rights.html) .
Siemens Digital Industries Software
- Siemens Digital Industries Software Jobs