Nike Technical Product Manager, Finance in Boston, Massachusetts
WHAT YOU BRING TO NIKE
• Minimum of 3 years direct leadership experience in related Finance Technology with Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology
• 3+ years of successful Product management experience (Strategy development, Roadmap creation and delivery, Stakeholder management)
• Experience in working in dynamic/fast paced Global environments
• Proven track record of Vendor Management
• Solid understanding of Information Security best practices
• Experience with Agile methodologies such as Scrum, LEAN, Kanban, XP Programming etc.
• Excellent oral and written communications skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
Converse was established in 1908 and is a brand with a deep connection to our consumers around the globe. We look to unleash their creative spirit by delivering compelling product and experiences. The company looks for people who can grow, think, dream and create. Our culture thrives by embracing diversity and rewarding imagination. We seek achievers, leaders and visionaries. At Converse, it’s about each person bringing skills and passion to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
As Product Manager on the Converse Technology team, you will be leading the definition and execution of technical capabilities for applications around the globe for our CORPORATE FUNCTIONS domain and related systems and processes – this will primarily be focused on Finance and Procurement and will include all end to end related processes. Including but not limited to Digital, Wholesale, Logistics, Tax, Compliance and Security. In this role, you will be responsible for designing and implementing necessary application configuration changes, ensuring all testing, including regression testing plans and developed and executed. You will be responsible for coordinating training and creating documentation; Identify gaps and provides technical expertise in business requirements for system functional specifications and scales new and current systems, processes and procedures in a cost-effective manner; Analyze complex business problems to be solved with automated systems.
• Define and communicate Product vision, strategy and roadmap
• Define Epics, manage and prioritize the Product backlog on an ongoing basis
• Understand current and future customer needs, define features, determine success criteria, validate solutions, and evaluate customer satisfaction
• Ensure cross functional teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
• Ensure compliance to Converse Information Security requirements and proactively manage to evolve standards
• Assess the business impact of different solutions and the trade-offs between customer needs, technology requirements and costs
• Ensure Product priorities have necessary funding and review cost of accepted features
• Lead planning, design and implementation of business process changes within assigned areas of responsibility (HR/Finance/Legal). Develop and maintain thorough understanding of existing business processes, and the information and data they require and generate. Develop and maintain thorough understanding of the computer application functionality required to make those business processes effective.
• Lead periodic review and assessment of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace processes as necessary. Participate in periodic evaluation of the current computer applications portfolio versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify or replace applications as necessary.
• Develop and maintain the "business case" supporting business process re-engineering initiatives, including cost/benefit, quality, cycle time, ROI and other metrics as appropriate.
• Develop requirements for the technical architecture supporting the business systems initiatives.
• Organize effective task and steering teams to address complex and cross-functional project requirements, issues and objectives.
• Direct outside consultation activities as required to meet project needs.
• Develop RFQ/RFP's for third party application systems, design and/or development products and services. Evaluate proposals and rate capabilities versus internal process requirements. Support corporate Purchasing in the procurement process, as needed.
• Liaise with other SAP team members and IT teams to architect complete end to end solutions that optimize operational performance of systems
• Perform knowledge transfer to training and communication teams and support user deployment activities as needed
• Engage with Managed Services team to ensure appropriate resolution of incidents raised by business teams
• Provide 2nd and 3rd level support as required and coordinate implementation of small to medium level enhancements
• Engage in activities to support upgrades to systems including impact assessment, testing and support during cutover and deployment
• Participate in local and global projects • Help drive process improvement initiatives to optimize user experience and business understanding of solution
• Keeping management apprised of developments through clear and timely communication
• Prior experience of Product Management in the area of Finance and Procurement and all related end to end processes – including Digital, Wholesale, Logistics and Security along with Corporate level Finance activities such as Tax and Compliance.
• Experience in developing and implementing innovative technology strategies
• Effective collaboration and stakeholder management
• Effective Vendor Management
• Advanced understanding of the Agile principles and methodologies and how they’re applied in workplace culture
• Able to solve complex problems and take a new perspective on existing solutions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to influence others internally and externally
• Experience resolving issues with higher levels of management
• Experience leading cross-functional work
• Proven ability to respond to and prioritize changing demands effectively
• Experience leading others in resolving complex issues
• Ability to balance multiple priorities, stakeholders, and timelines
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs