Kronos Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell 11am-to-8pm shift (1-3 years of software application support experience) in Boston, Massachusetts
Technical Support Engineer/Representative in Lowell 11am-to-8pm shift (1-3 years of software application support experience)
Boston - Massachusetts - USA, Lowell - Massachusetts - USA
The Technical Support Engineer (1-2 years of enterprise software application support) delivers comprehensive, high quality support on Kronos Workforce Central software and hardware products. On this fast-paced team, the engineer will need to exemplify outstanding customer service skills as well as troubleshooting skills. The Technical Support Engineer will have a passion for problem solving, technology, and helping others to promote an amazing customer experience.
• Deliver timely solutions to customers while maintaining customer satisfaction
• Effectively assess technical situations and establish case priorities/severities in accordance with their service level agreement
• Analyze customer configuration and effectively use internal and external resources such as knowledgebases, user/admin manuals, and internet resources to troubleshoot the problem
• Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies
• Effectively manage cases through multiple channels while documenting precise troubleshooting and customer interaction details
• Work individually and with a team to solve technical problems while communicating trending issues and best practices
• Add a personal touch to the support engagement; Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment
• Late shift and on call availability if needed
• 1-2 years of enterprise software application support
• Ability to deliver superior customer service
• Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications
• Familiarity with Oracle and SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting
• Knowledge of some of the following is preferred: IIS, JBOSS, Java, Splunk, Dell Boomi, XML, HTML, Citrix, SSO, LDAP, Microsoft/Oracle certification is a plus
• Sound analytical and organizational skills and excellent oral/written communication skills
• BS/AS or equivalent experience
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.
- Kronos Jobs