Deloitte Technology Services Optimization Senior Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Technology Services Optimization Senior Manager
Deloitte's Enterprise Performance professionals are leaders in optimizing operations that span the entire enterprise of an organization, from strategy to implementation and operation. By joining our team, you can help clients achieve impact and value from their investments in both people and technology that support enterprise-wide operations, as well as solutions for specific functions in the organization, from IT to finance and the supply chain.
Deloitte's Government and Public Services (GPS) practice - our people, ideas, technology and outcomes-is designed for impact. Serving federal, state, & local government clients as well as public higher education institutions, our team of over 15,000+ professionals brings fresh perspective to help clients anticipate disruption, reimagine the possible, and fulfill their mission promise.
The Technology Services Optimization Offering works with clients to transform their technology services and operations and provide enterprise-wide service transformation using ServiceNow. Working with Chief Information Officers, Technology Executives, Service Owners (HR, IT, Customer, Field Service, Project Portfolio Management) and their teams, they help to establish an operating model for technology, attentive to NextGen and advanced technologies, new and evolving service models for technology and the operational expectations of an organization.
• 10+ years of IT Consulting experience with government clients
• 10+ years of experience leading hands-on full life-cycle cloud migrations
• Bachelor's degree in a Technology-related field is required
• Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship, now or at any time in the future
• Must be able to obtain and maintain the required clearance for this role
• Ability to travel 50-75%, on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
• 5+ years of experience with State and Local Government or Higher Education clients
• Previous experience as a State or Local CIO or CTO
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs