Boston Globe Media Partners Total Rewards Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
We have an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Human Resources professional with 3-5 years of experience in benefits administration, compensation and ADP Workforce Now.
The Total Rewards Analyst will be responsible for benefits and compensation administration, auditing data accuracy, maintaining the operational integrity of the HRIS system (ADP) and creating HR related reports in ADP Workforce Now. The Analyst is also the first point of contact for employees with benefits, leave management, or HRIS questions.
Benefits/Compensation: Administer benefits/compensation programs, participate in annual benefits planning and renewals, coordinate annual open enrollment and ongoing benefits projects, administer employee leaves of absence, participate in compensation surveys and provide benchmarking data and recommendations as needed. Leads and manages benefits/compensation projects for the entire organization such as annual merit and bonus process
HRIS: Create and maintain HR Dashboards, audit data and feed files between ADP and benefit systems. Maintain data integrity and systems integrations through testing and auditing. Create and/or run reports for the Human Resources Department, the senior leadership team and other internal customers as needed.
Work effectively, accurately and be able to prioritize requests from internal customers, benefit vendors, retirement plan consultants and benefits brokers.
First point of contact for employee inquiries on ADP, Benefits, Compensation and Leaves.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent degree/experience
• Minimum Required: Minimum 3-5 years benefits, compensation and HRIS experience
• Experience with ADP Workforce Now; report writing is required
• Proficiency in MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Google Suite. Must have demonstrated experience creating dashboards in Excel, working with large data sets and use of advanced Excel formulas
• Ability to communicate effectively to all levels of the organization
• Ability to interact effectively in person and in writing
• High level of professionalism, especially in maintaining discretion in confidential situations
• Good organizational and planning skills and a keen attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to manage and meet competing priorities in a fast-paced and culturally diverse environment
• Able to independently research issues
Boston Globe Media is an equal employment opportunity employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, disability, national origin, citizenship or any other protected characteristic. Boston Globe Media is committed to diversity in its most inclusive sense.
Powered by JazzHR