Schneider Electric Unified Communications Technologies Support Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- As an architect, you will build upon our state of the art technology, and craft the processes needed by Schneider Electric to operate, innovate and grow.
- Responsible for the Management, maintenance and support of the Unified communications infrastructure in the North American region including Tele-presence rooms and related infrastructures & Personal video devices but not limited to
- Daily support and troubleshooting of mixed platform AV systems in person and remote
- Acting as a point of contact for all levels of support
- Creating / resolving break-fix tickets by monitoring ticketing system
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and perform under pressure to meet Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Deploy collaboration technology in a heterogeneous environment.
- Provide knowledge transfer and detailed design/operational documentation.
- Provide quality assurance documentation review and peer review on projects.
- Maintain relationships with service providers and equipment vendors.
- Lead technical discussions with service providers to negotiate feature offerings
- Provide training & support to local technicians (onsite support) related to day to day troubleshooting for remote sites in the North American region
- Manage assets and configuration changes through a change management process and keep the CMDB updated
- Prioritize and provide support to Schneider executives when required
Co-ordinate executive calendars with Top executive support communities in order to manage digital events proactively
5-8 years of enterprise collaboration with audio / visual experience desired
- Working knowledge of video conferencing systems including Cisco and Polycom video endpoints
- Familiarity with Cisco TMS, VCS, Conductor, Unified Call Manager, etc. is a plus
- Experience supporting online conferencing tools such as WebEx, Skype for Business, Zoom, Ramp, etc.
- Experience supporting audio video integrated room systems including Crestron, AMX, etc.
- Familiarity with Extron components and integrated AV signal paths (Scalers, Switchers, DAs, Extenders) for high level troubleshooting
- Strong Win 7 and Win 10 experience in an enterprise environment, Mac experience a plus
- Working knowledge of Active Directory and basic AD administration
- Experience supporting mobile devices (IPhones, IPads, etc)
- Familiarity with the Windows Server OS
- Ticketing system tools experience – (ServiceNow, Service Manager, etc.)
Primary Location: US-Massachusetts-Boston
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 00519M