Huron Consulting Group Vlocity Developer, Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
Huron helps its clients drive growth, enhance performance and sustain leadership in the markets they serve. We partner with a number of industries to develop strategies and implement solutions that enable the transformative change our clients need to own their future. Together, we empower clients to navigate financial disruption.
As a leader in technology implementations – from on-premise software to multi-year cloud-based enterprise-wide deployments, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. Our expertise in full-service enterprise performance management (EPM), enterprise resource planning (ERP), business intelligence and analytics, customer relationship management (CRM), and data management services helps drive results and creates a competitive advantage. Huron is a Platinum level member of the Oracle Partner Network (OPN), a Workday Services Partner, and a Gold level consulting partner with Salesforce.com.
You’ll deliver technology and analytic solutions that enable organizations to manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client or stakeholder experience.
Join our team as the expert you are now and create your future.
The Vlocity Developer, Associate is responsible for participating in and/or leading all aspects of application design, assessment of project requirements and required deliverables to identify the best solution for our clients. The ideal candidate will leverage state of the art technologies to design, deploy and deliver strategic tech solutions that provide competitive advantages to our clients by leveraging data as a key differentiator.
Excellent communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
• Excellent communication, collaboration, analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Gather requirements, design, code, debug, analyze performance, package and deploy solutions to the client’s Salesforce.com organization.
• Collaborate and interact with stakeholders to establish-client specific business needs and translate these into technical solutions.
• Work as a member of a project team developing Apex and Visualforce new functionality and enhancing existing functionality.
• Design and deploy high quality, scalable code.
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems as may be required by clients.
• Ensure that documentation of Apex code, as well as application use and flow, is accurate and well written.
strong client management skills
3-5 years’ experience in Vlocity and Salesforce development
• BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics, Engineering, or similar technical degree or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 5 years of coding experience in any of the following technologies: Java, .NET, PHP, Python, Ruby, or the Force.com framework (Apex and Visualforce).
• Experience in application development and integration using Salesforce.com’s SOAP, REST and Bulk API preferred.
• Experience of customizing Salesforce application using Triggers, APEX Classes, and Visualforce
• Experience of Salesforce configuration including Workflow, Validation Rules, Approval process, assignment rules, security, and access control
• Salesforce lightning component development experience
• Design and develop integrations between Salesforce.com applications and other systems using SOAP and REST API
• Ability to demonstrate critical, analytical thinking in all aspects of the job – technical and non-technical.
• Ability to be highly productive, both working independently and in close collaboration within a team environment.
• Ability to multi-process and thrive in a fast-paced, client-driven environment.
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences (technical and non-technical, staff and managerial), and in a wide range of settings (e.g., one-on-one, small group, in person, conference calls and via e-mail)
• Willingness to travel 25% of the time.
• Basic Salesforce Developer and Admin Certifications (PD1, ADMIN201, DEV401, App Builder)
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
Huron is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity to job applicants and employees in recruitment, hiring, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, training, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, religion, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, creed, citizenship or any other status protected by laws or regulations in the locations where we do business. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace. Huron will consider qualified applications with criminal history in accordance with applicable laws.
Job ID: JR-0001170
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Requisition ID: 9739
Huron Consulting Group
- Huron Consulting Group Jobs